Reviews for The Return of the Sith Lord Job
FearlessShawn chapter 4 . 10/31/2020
I absolutely adore the ending of this story! The whole thing is great but the ending is priceless!
novisha.rivera.1 chapter 3 . 7/14/2018
Not sure how long ago you wrote this one but damn, back with bells and whistles! Hoping to get through some more of the TML series before new job starts up. I thank you in advance for all the distractions and entertainment your writings give me.

Novi
KrisK71 chapter 4 . 9/17/2017
I liked it. I'm glad you filled in the blanks about how he was after he left.
Crazy Lazzy chapter 4 . 1/27/2017
Thank you again for another wonderful story. Can't wait for the next one in the series, either here or by mail. I love the humour, the plots, the characters so true to the original ones... Keep it up!
Wanda chapter 4 . 1/24/2017
Awesome as usual. Can't wait for the next one :-)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/21/2017
Lemon juice in a water gun - for Parker and Eliot most definately logical :o) but then Sophie's reaction ... just priceless!
sherihopeb chapter 2 . 1/21/2017
I am so thankful you are going to continue writing! I just can't get enough! I love the interaction between ElliotParker with squirt guns!
Heidi Dobson chapter 4 . 1/20/2017
Great job. I'll send the e-mail for future stories.
Bloodskye1512 chapter 4 . 1/20/2017
Well done!
Wahya Signal chapter 4 . 1/20/2017
I miss them so much!
Bloodskye1512 chapter 2 . 1/19/2017
Well done and looking forward to the next chapter
Wanda chapter 2 . 1/19/2017
I'm loving your story. Can't wait for the next chapter :-)
ann.ryce chapter 2 . 1/13/2017
This story is really has my brain racing trying to figure out what could be going on with the barrell shop. Love the part about Eliot teaching Park why she shouldn't shoot team mates and Sophie going angry mom on them both. The squirt guns and lemon juice didn't make Sophie any less angry as Eliot found out. That was funny and I enjoyed it. As far as the shop goes I have an idea. I real don't like any of those redheads. I really am enjoying this and I know it will end up longer or at least I hope it does. I have really missed your stories alot, they are always so great.
sherihopeb chapter 2 . 1/13/2017
Omg! These cliffhangers are killing me! So hard to wait for the next chapter! I love your writing! What a great way to start my Friday!
Kim Maddox chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
Love it! Been waiting for you to post something new to take my mind off of all the crap surrounding me lately!