Reviews for Jaune Arc Dimensional Misadventures
Chad0615 chapter 7 . 1/30/2017
How about doing a hardcore henry chapter where jaune is henry and nora is jimmy
TheLastHouseofZar chapter 7 . 1/30/2017
I think yo Could do A Halo 2 Jaune As Master Cheif, Weiss As Cortona, Winter as Captain Armanda Keyes Qrow as Sergeant Joson Ospin as Admiral Lord Hood. Have Ruby as the Teck Guy as well that would be fuuy. have the Seen From The opening With the new Armor to When they find Halo or heck go even Future And have then talk to the grave mind.
nightmaster000 chapter 7 . 1/30/2017
Excellent chapter.

I think Jaune should be a Alchemist alongside Winter.

On the subject of Storm Hawks I'm going to go with sticking with the origins. As for who could be with him. Hmm how about Mercury.

Also like the idea of a separate story where Jaune is a Sky Knight. How about having Fox and Yatsuhashi with him.

Also got a idea for a Gravity Falls chapter. Where Jaune and Coco turn out to be the parents of Dipper and Mabel. I got the idea from the Gravity Falls and Fairy Tail crossover Titania Falls.
billykeo95 chapter 7 . 1/30/2017
Great chapter,if you can do a dragonballz broly the legendary super sayian one
Jayz21501 chapter 7 . 1/30/2017
I want to see more of the first 2 stories and maybe some overwatch
nightmaster000 chapter 5 . 1/28/2017
Me again sorry to leave another review. But I had a interesting idea for a Gravity Falls chapter.

Basically Jaune end's up in that dimension with either Coco or Velvet. Personally i'm leaning towards Coco. Now here's the twist year's later they become a couple and have Dipper and Mabel.

The chapter starts when the family goes to Gravity Falls to stay with Stan over the summer.

I got the idea from the Gravity Falls and Fairy Tail crossover story Titania Falls.

It would be interesting to see how certain people on Remnant would react to the fact their two missing people have been missing for years on the Gravity Falls side. While on the Remnant side it's only been maybe a few days. Not to mention seeing how certain people react to the fact Jaune is now married with Children.
crow woyzeck chapter 7 . 1/30/2017
can you do akame ga kill but replace the tournament scene to where instead of tatsumi its jaune that gets esdeaths heart
Guest chapter 4 . 1/27/2017
3rd, I'd like to see the chibis see the amazing professor arc.
Pinkpower3612 chapter 5 . 1/28/2017
Not bad, though I'd choose the scene of a final dialogue between Walker and Konrad. Wonder what the nest one will be.
nightmaster000 chapter 5 . 1/28/2017
Excellent chapter. I'm really enjoying reading the reactions of those still on Remnant.

Have to say didn't see that Sith Jaune coming. But it was a great surprise. :)

I would like to modify a previous request, with Tyrian and Raven being the ones that end up in the Mortal Kombat universe with Jaune. I think those two would probably fit perfectly in that dimension.

How about a Storm Hawks chapter. Maybe Jaune taking the Dark Ace's place.
crow woyzeck chapter 5 . 1/28/2017
can you do jaune as wolverine
Dragunking1 chapter 4 . 1/27/2017
I personally like the second idea best because of things like "not this time fate" by Coeur Al'Aran
nightmaster000 chapter 4 . 1/27/2017
They all sound interesting ideas. I look forward to reading.

Oh also got a suggestion. Legend of Zelda with Jaune taking Link's place.
Theunknown4299 chapter 4 . 1/27/2017