Reviews for Wholeness
AChaosDragon chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
It made me feel warm. Happy for the way things went for Ezra. It felt like a realistic reaction to how he would view the change in environments.
ja54591 chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
Your prose is beautiful, I absolutely love this storyline. You clearly understand the characters, particularly Ezra. Great work, I hope you write more in the future!
JessieJK9 chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
Wow great fanfic! I really liked the concept of it. I hope you write more sw fics in the future :D
teresa.spanics chapter 1 . 1/7/2017
Excellent story :-) They never talked about it in the show, but you have to wonder how Ezra fed himself after the Empire took his parents away and he would be hesitant to join the Ghost crew.
Wikked Grin chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
That is the kind of writing I appreciate. The writing is great! The plot is awesome!
Rebel21 chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
Awesome job great story keep up the great work!
Teenylambofgod chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
I would love to see more added to this story. :)
Some-Helping-Hands-of-Fire chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
I-I'm not crying... nope, nope. *wipes runny nose with a tissue that had a card inside*

...

*goes into a full out sob*

Anne: Oh stop crying, you're being such a baby. I bet your the only one that's crying here.

*continues to cry* I FEEL SO GUILTY FOR HAVING FOOD AND BEDS AND JUNK NOW

Anne: *rolls eyes* Oh so you'd prefer to live in a dumpster?

Well... I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE *sobs while curled up in a ball in an existential crisis*
Silverfox22 chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
So well done, excellent point of view from Ezra. I dont know what Sated is though, perhaps a link? Great job, please do more