Reviews for Willing to Risk Forever
Guest chapter 4 . 2/19/2017
Love it, love all the angst. Waiting for more. Very intriguing.
LaLaBoo chapter 4 . 2/19/2017
Wish Sam would find a way to tell Jason a boy the text messages now that they have involved Danny and seeing as tho she is pregnant n need help cant wait to read more
moonserenity089 chapter 4 . 2/19/2017
YES! I'm so glad you added the next chapter of this fic and I'll always wait patiently for more.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/22/2017
Oh that's great! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Georgina chapter 2 . 1/15/2017
Love it- can't wait for your next chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2017
Exciting! Can't wait to see what happens next!
WriterMuffin chapter 2 . 1/14/2017
I wanted to write a review sooner, my apologies, but alas, life has it's way of getting in the way and a late review is better than none.

Overall, really great chapter. I'm sincerely looking forward to what's coming up next based on your tweets.

A note about Chapter 1: I'm glad that you brought in the fact that Sam has lost a child and how those emotions are affecting the investigation into Morgan's death. For some reason or another, GH has done away with it and haven't even mentioned that. It's almost as if Baby Girl Lila has been forgotten. It's completely understandable for Sam, especially being hormonal, to get teary eyed and emotional when thinking about the life lost and how much pain Carly and Sonny are going through. Not to mention, Sam is probably fearful of what's going to happen to her unborn child. She doesn't have anything explicitly to worry about but, she gave birth to a stillborn child and then she thought Danny was dead. So she is scared, and maybe perhaps doesn't want to say it out loud but it's implied. Great job with writing that in!

I'm surprised that you're writing Sam as being eager to move to Aurora. In the beginning when Jason first mentioned it, I remember Sam being slightly hesitant about it and even her mother had some reservations about it, saying that Jasam are city people not small town people. Perhaps Sam's had time to really mull it over and come to the realization that it would be better for her family.

The ending was really cute and adorable. Just a little reminder of how much Jason and Sam love each other and how far they will go to stand by each other. Loved it!

Now for Chapter 2:
Loving the Curtis and Jason partnership. GH did a solid by bring them together! And something is certainly up with Rudge. Jason and Curtis know he's suspicious and I'm curious where the investigation is going to bring them. I'm certain the woman (whom I'm going to assume is Olivia Jerome) knows about Sam, as she clearly knows about Jason.

THANK YOU! I love any Davis girl scenes I can get and for you to write in that Sam and Molly are concerned about their mother and that something is seriously wrong, is just, omg, I can't thank you enough. It's incredibly annoying that the GH writers have written the Davis girls as oblivious to Alexis's plight considering how close they are! Heck, Kristina was living with her until Sam's baby shower, like WTF?!

I loved this update and can not wait until the next update. Awesome job!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/8/2017
Just found your story. Have enjoyed the chapters. Please continue.
nafiondf aof chapter 2 . 1/9/2017
Let it be her brother Danny and her daughter Lila.
teem1972 chapter 2 . 1/8/2017
I am enjoying the story and looking forward to more chapters. Hoping you steer away from the show because their storyline usually sucks. I barely watch anymore.
moonserenity089 chapter 2 . 1/8/2017
So happy you're writing a JaSam fic, there hasn't been any new ones for months. The first 2 chapters were intriguing. Excited to see how this story unfolds.
WriterMuffin chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
I'm so excited to see what you have next! Great first chapter, can't wait till the next update!