Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
Hairy Putin chapter 4 . 1/15
The Ritz Hotel was filmed in for the 1999 film Notting Hill.
Hairy Putin chapter 4 . 1/14
Work on this. You have a great concept and it seems to be sailing smooth, so please keep it up. I'll be busting for updates until one comes out, and I don't fancy being back in school by the time one comes up. I have expectations, like the great heist of the Mona Lisa or the terrorist attack on the Polish uprising memorial. Also, I can't wait until our duo gets identified at the scene of the crime and they have to run from the police and authorities.
scrappy8 chapter 4 . 1/13
great chapter
Hootowl chapter 4 . 1/13
Somehow your style tags got dragged in... it's difficult to read.
nesciamema chapter 4 . 1/13
Can't wait to see what Kingsley does!
meekerprincess9778 chapter 4 . 1/13
oh boy
GinevrasChampion chapter 4 . 1/13
Sorry everyone. The formatting has seemed to be fixed. I have no idea what happened.
Deadman19 chapter 4 . 1/13
I think you need to look this one over lol.
snoopykid chapter 4 . 1/13
Ur chapter uploaded kind of funky
meekerprincess9778 chapter 3 . 1/13
just caught up with your story... excellent ideas left and right... I'm very excited to read what else you have in store for us
scrappy8 chapter 3 . 1/11
great chapter
nesciamema chapter 3 . 1/11
I thought since Grimmauld Place was under fidelius that underage magic was hidden?
triggbc chapter 3 . 1/11
How the Death Eaters entered the house? They should not have enter into the house or hear a voice as the house still under wards. I really wanted to punch Harry. The way he treated Ginny is disgusting and have no excuse. He didn't want to take them with him in the first place. Now he can't do without Ron and Hermione? Really? And why he gave the invisibility cloak to Hermione? He should have always kept it on him. The cloak would helped them now. Hope they can escape without harm. Looking forward to read more.
nesciamema chapter 2 . 1/9
Damn cliffhanger! Can't wait to see who showed up.
Wolf's scream chapter 2 . 1/9
Nice cliffie...! :-) Yeah, I can see Harry ... begrudgingly ... convincing himself that Ginny might possibly have insights to Tom that others don't, and that some of those might turn out to be of use in this perverse travesty of a scavenger hunt. And it's good to see Ginny standing up for herself. Maybe she can get a bit more sense through Harry's skull before this is over. :-)