Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
great chapter
nesciamema chapter 20 . 8/3
Damn cliffhanger!
Yayah22 chapter 20 . 8/3
GRRRRR! Can't wait to see what happens next...
PurpleTunaFish chapter 20 . 8/3
NOOOO! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!
I loved Ginny's reaction to the comment about their honeymoon! And her sneaking into the Hospital Wing to see him is so sweet.
trekkifulron chapter 20 . 8/3
Shit... that's going to cause problems.
mollsballs chapter 20 . 8/3
Uh, oh! That's one large Horcrux to destroy. I wonder how they will get out of this one? Also, who's cursing them? I'm curious! Please don't wait as long to update!
triggbc chapter 20 . 8/3
Great chapter. What they will do now? How they will destroy this horcrux? And more importantly who trying to curse them? Hope nothing happens to them and they can escape. Looking forward to see what will happen?
Liam chapter 19 . 7/31
Tell me this isn't over! Im loving it!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 19 . 7/10
Awesome! Your plot and characterization are always top-of-the-line.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 18 . 7/10
Maybe this guy was sent by the Prime Minister after Ginny came up with that ridiculous cover story.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 17 . 7/10
I'm going to assume that the same rules apply as in canon with regards to destroying Horcruxes, but Grindelwald's spell lets them bypass it by taking them out of their protected case.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 15 . 7/10
I don't get how "6 and 7" is supposed to refer to Harry and Ginny. The only thing I can think of is their Hogwarts years.
It's kind of hilarious how they think the bishop's name is Bishop.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 13 . 7/10
Whoa, that is an awesome use of a coincidental real event. Good job.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 11 . 7/10
I love how they've just thrown off Voldemort's search for the Elder Wand without even trying.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 5 . 7/10
Gaah, what's up with the new paragraphs in this chapter? It was soo annoying, I'm glad the previous chapters already convinced me this story was worth reading that the formatting couldn't throw me off that easily.