Reviews for Off Course
Person of no interest chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
I really liked this story, its a good read from start to finish and very well written!
I didn't actually know that Pansmione was a thing in the HP fandom until I decided to start reading some fanfics. I find them to be quite adorable together :)
GISA103 chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
Wow I love this amazing tale.
Thank youuuu..
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
I am ashamed of myself for not leaving a review until now, because I've been rereading this fic for about a fortnight. I never read non magical AU, but I have a soft spot for Pansmione, so I'm really pleased that I decided to have a crack at this one. This is sweet, sexy, and overall beautifully written. I did find both Pansy and Hermione to be slightly OOC, but I think it worked really well considering the AU nature of the piece and it was absolutely believable. Love love love this, I hope you'll write more femmeslash someday.
Duke157 chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
Do you even realise how goes this is? It's fucking amazing I promise you. This should be the number 1 pansmione AU story, it's just amazing... Wow
Alytiger chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
I LOVE IT SO MUCH
Jade Presley chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
This was SO GOOD! I'm such Pansy trash and I really enjoyed how you wrote her. Daphne was hilarious and I love the side Drarry. Ginny being all protective and warning Pansy was perfect as well. Awesome awesome I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
Wow this was ... I have no words! I am gushing here. It's beautiful. The emotions here with pansy is so telling and sweet. It's lovely. Thanks for posting it here.