Reviews for The Art of Survival
angelvoice15 chapter 10 . 1/27
I’m in love with the story, please upload a new chapter soon I can’t wait to see where the story goes!
Serendipithy chapter 10 . 1/14
I love this story. I somehow expected it to be an SI/OC story but I'm quite surprised and pleased that it's only the latter. You write Kosuke's thoughts and feelings so well.

The time period you've set this in will lead to lots of heartbreak for the Academy class down the line, and I'm interested in seeing how things will change (or not) with Kosu present.
Maxine chapter 10 . 12/27/2017
Made me fucking cry

I want more

When’s the next one coming up?

This is amazing
Ronnie.H chapter 10 . 12/11/2017
Noooo. I don't want Kosu to give Hiro to the orphanage, even though I know that it realistically needs to happen. Kosu is awesome and I love her reactions and her thoughts to everything. I never knew I needed something like this until now and now I want more.
can't wait till next chapter
CrystalVixen93 chapter 10 . 12/10/2017
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz
Lioness32 chapter 10 . 12/4/2017
Loooove love love! Can’t wait for more!
chello baby chapter 10 . 12/4/2017
i feel for kosu as an older sister myself, though i've never had it as hard as her. i hope this doesn't hurt their relationship with eachother.
BrickSheep chapter 8 . 12/3/2017
So I've read a lot of Naruto fanfiction but none quite as compelling as this one. Kosu's character is, for lack of a better term, excellent. I genuinely am interested on how she'll develop as a person with her weakness towards trusting others and the like. It's amazing how you've put this all together where so many have failed and I admire the writing you put into each chapter.
Xx56 chapter 10 . 11/24/2017
nicely done.
sukondis chapter 10 . 11/23/2017
oh my goodness my heartI love the character that you’re creating and the development of her as time goes by, especially her relationship with kakashi. It is very precious.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 10 . 11/19/2017
:D
ZippyZappy chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
Great chapter! As an older sister myself this really hit me right in the feels (slightly too close to home for comfort). Hoping to see more of Rin and Hiro next chapter. Keep up the good work! :D
pepethewriter chapter 3 . 11/15/2017
wow genma you little shit
nhihilist chapter 10 . 11/15/2017
the thing that kosu told kakashi when they were on their hunting trip hits me hard. and i mean really really hard. ive read many fanfics that speak about life and death and hesitation and making the kill, but yours totally knock something in me. so yea even with the siblings drama is tearjerking, the circle of life speech is my favorite part. Good job!
nhihilist chapter 9 . 11/15/2017
yasss she's becoming a kickass kunoichi yassss! And i'm glad that she trained with Kakashi, I'm really enjoy their bonding time. of course the only way for strong ninjas to bond is though kicking the shit out of each other