Reviews for The Art of Survival
Alex-chan2244 chapter 10 . 6/30
I love this book so much. Even if it makes me cry a little bit. It is amazingly written with amazing g characters. In my opinion, you've done an awesome job with the Naruto characters and that's always a hard thing for me to do, but you've seemed to master it so far. I really wish I could write like you.
WinterEveOrchid chapter 10 . 6/23
This is a very intriguing story, Kosu is a complex character with clearly a lot of problems caused by her difficult life. I can't help but wonder how long are you planning on writing this fic, I hope that you're going to make a time skip once her situation is more settled otherwise you'll be writing forever. I can't wait to jump to the mature part of her life and see what kind of person she'll become, and I'm really curious about the romance part of this story, there are few well written Kakashi Oc fic. Can't wait for the next update, don't give up on you story
Arisu003 chapter 10 . 6/21
It’s sad, how Kosu was forced to grow up so fast for the sake of Hiro, who doesn’t even acknowledge it. Her level of maturity is quite off putting... no wonder the adults are high-key disturbed. I mean, I get he is very little to understand, but I’m kind of very annoyed with him right now. I’m suspecting she’ll be placed under Minato, with him being another seals master too. Plus, he can actually help her in Taijutsu and other areas. I really want to see more of the seal Kosu is working on! Will it allow her to practice ninjutsu? And Tsunade hasn’t left the village, has she? I don’t think she can fix her chakra coils or anything, but maybe she could do something about it. I also feel as though Sakumo will eventually grow fond of Kosu (he’ll probably be the one to ship it). Inoichi is amazing and I love how you portray him, man! Can’t wait to see what you have in store!
hwao chapter 1 . 6/21
this is honestly amazing
Eiae chapter 10 . 6/9
wonderful story. waiting patiently for the next update.
Captain Wallace chapter 10 . 5/24
Really well written and paced. I enjoyed this a lot.
Alera33 chapter 10 . 5/20
Oh my gosh I love this story. I love the personality you gave Kosu it's so interesting to see her acting as a way to protect herself and get stronger but the other kids ostracize her because it isn't what they know. This story is truly amazing and I know you haven't updated in a while, but I would be overjoyed if you updated again because as I said, this story is amazing.
Watermelonsmellinfellon chapter 10 . 5/18
I have so many emotions for this story and they are between sadness and aggravation on the kid's behalf. The stress and anticipation are killing me!
Lone-Wolf-Ranger chapter 10 . 5/18
I LOVE THIS! Please update soon!
fixerbacta chapter 10 . 4/27
I really like this fiction, the emotional complexity of Kosu and her interactions with the other characters that without intentions create ripples in their personalities. Im curious how you will manage the topic of Mito since in cannon she died in the middle of the second shinobi war shortly after the destruction of uzushio and the arrival of kushina to Konoha, this is important basically because in cannon at this point in time Kushina already has Kurama sealed in her, so im interested how you will deal with this change when the time comes for Mito to feel the need to seal Kurama in Kushina.
But she died after the nine tails (kuruma) was transferred to kushina
thebeezekneeze chapter 10 . 4/17
This story, this beautiful beautiful story, is fucking amazing. It’s written so well, it develops each character so organically, and it’s wonderfully heart aching. AND ITS ONLY THE BEGINNING?! Well freaking done, i love everything about this. I can’t wait for more
Waves are Blue chapter 10 . 3/18
When are you gonna update? PLEASE THIS STORY IS SO GOOD IT’D MY FAVORITE ON THIS SITE. You’ve got to update. Even if you don’t know how to move the plot along, just make a time skip until they’re genin or something. You can go back and edit later on. Just get into the habit of writing again. Believe me: you’re amazing at what you do, and your characters are so alive… greatness will come on its own. Just… pick up the pen again… please.
ChildofHarpy chapter 10 . 3/14
Why is this free online fanfiction more emotionally aware and complex than so many books? I love it so much but I don't understand
Darknees Queen chapter 10 . 3/11
I loved this story, Kosu is one of my favorite characters now ... I hope she continues with this personality, it reminds me a bit of Itachi but more mature. Loved reading about her interaction with Kakashi they form a nice pair ... please update that I will be waiting .. until the next chapter.