Reviews for The Augurey
madval29 chapter 38 . 10/21
What did she do. I wonder how she found her. Great chapter!
Krande chapter 8 . 10/18
D certainly grew up. (Harry has to thank two dementors for that, though he never will.) But that spell could turn nasty if that Katie is a witch. :)
Krande chapter 5 . 10/18
Definitely the type of story to keep me up all night. I love how in character everybody is!
Krande chapter 2 . 10/17
Eeeeeewwwww! That dream was sooooooooooo dense and intense and wonderous!
ChewyJazzMusic chapter 38 . 10/19
I just read this entire WIP in under 24 hours, and I have to say that this is infinitely better than Cursed Child and that THIS should have been the 8th book in the HP Canon. JK should have hired you as a ghostwriter for Cursed Child and you should be very wealthy because of it. Alas, things are not as they should be. I will be anxiously waiting for the next chapter of this story...In the meantime, since this is my first experience with your writing, I suppose I'll start reading one of your other stories.
Tipp.toes chapter 38 . 10/19
Brilliant
Krande chapter 1 . 10/16
O sweeeeet
pittbuck chapter 38 . 10/14
Damn! I can’t wait for the next chapter!
Elogost27549 chapter 38 . 10/14
None of the characters talk to each other, they constantly shout in the direction the other person is standing. While I don't expect any character to be perfectly logical, all of the characters in this story have the listening and critical thinking skills of a four year old.
JM0RIARTY chapter 38 . 10/14
Go Hermione! you're the best. She keeps her shit together, while Harry falls apart... she gets results, even if she is as emotional as he is about Delphi... I like the kid, she is far too polite for a kid that age, I think, most kids that age need to be reminded to say things like please and thank you... although you have her good for her way of talking, it really reminds me of the kids I worked with that are that age
looking forward to the next chapter
JM
Tokh chapter 38 . 10/13
I loved it!
Please update soon
Verdant Phoenix chapter 38 . 10/13
Yes for Hermione’s critical thinking skills!
Beyondthesea16 chapter 38 . 10/12
nice update, damn cliffy, waiting for more
*gets a li'l stabby at the cliffie...starts pacing*
aquillamythos chapter 38 . 10/10
This is AMAZING and I am DYING TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. SKAGHAHDHAKIAGANJ!
1,542 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »