Reviews for The Augurey
HellOnWheelz chapter 27 . 5/22
The date of this chapter would've been my sister's first birthday (and I would've just been born on July 21st, 1999). Loving this so far. Though I'm a bit glad I wasn't reading this as you were writing it from what some of the A/N I've read. haha
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 40 . 5/16
Absolutely Brilliant!
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 11 . 5/15
The best representation of Molly I have ever seen!
schulz chapter 40 . 3/3
I selfishly want the extra chapters. I want to see more of this little chaotic but loving family.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 40 . 3/2
Thank you for a spectacular story.

It is now in my favorites and it will be reread.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 39 . 3/2
It was about as I thought. Narcissa is right though. I’m about to see, but I suspect that it all comes out in the last chapter after a time skip of some years. I’m about to find out.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 38 . 3/2
You’ve hidden it well, but I think I’ve now figured it out. It is Theo, or at the very least he is involved.

Now I’m about to find out.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 33 . 3/2
You’ve made Ginny an interesting nexus in this story. She loves and is loved by Theo. She is the object of Neville’s unrequited love. Finally, Harry still has a ‘what if’ about her in his mind (despite truly being in love with Hermione).

The blackmail is the main thing driving the drama in the story and that I understand. it from a practical standpoint, they made a mistake in giving in the first time. At the least, Hermione should know that ‘if you pay the Danegeld, you’re never free of the Dane’. This is the point that is impelling me to finish the story faster than I would otherwise. I think the blackmailer is Ron. He is one of the very few in the know and really has never let go of the emotions and hatred of Delphine’s parentage.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 32 . 3/2
Did the blackmail attempt fail when they bought The Daily Prophet? Or am I missing something?

I like that Harry realizes that he wants to marry Hermione. That he really hadn’t given it any thought points up just how young they are. She’s 20, he’s 19 and it’s a fact you tend to overlook, considering how much activity there is in the story.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 31 . 3/2
First I really enjoy the limes and lemons you’ve given us. Harmony is my OTP. I love it when we get to to see them this passionately in love.

I am a bit confused. The blackmail note had an August 12 deadline and it’s now eight days after that. Are we going to se a resolution to this anytime soon?

The Ghostly Minion chapter 18 . 3/1
FINALLY!

H&H admit to each other that their feelings are more than friendly and that both want to do something about it. Along the way Neville’s rôle in this is explained, thankfully. You just had to believe that it only would take them talking face to face and ALONE to clear the air.
‘TGM
Caramel4me chapter 40 . 2/17
Loved this! I couldn't stop reading, you did a wonderful job with your writing style! Thank you for sharing!
Village-Mystic chapter 40 . 1/17
Really good job of combining a romance story with angst, coming of age, and "future fic" au.
Village-Mystic chapter 38 . 1/17
I don't know, but the drama and interpersonal stuff is very good.
Village-Mystic chapter 37 . 1/17
So the midwife told someone or it could be Ginny. Good drama. Good interactions. A bit of making Narcissa slightly likable, and certainly someone who is still a factor in some ways.
1,970 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »