Reviews for The Augurey
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 35 . 7/20
I have to admit, now that I've read the entire story so far I'm pleasantly surprised by how all of the characters had grown. Especially with Ron. I'm not exactly pleased with him becoming a womanizer but I guess with him growth comes in stages... I seriously have to applaud you for writing something that was simultaneously the least and most romantic proposal ever... One thing I do kind of hope to see is more interaction with the Malfoys in the future. Both Lucious and Narcisia showing genuine disgust at Delphi's abuse, makes me wonder if a time will ever come that Narcisia wants to meet her niece again
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 11 . 7/19
Can someone just murder Ron already? All his bitching and moaning about trust doesn't change the fact that he wants to 'get rid of' a baby out of his own petty vengeance
Black Banshee chapter 35 . 7/16
Well, that was a hell of a proposal !
Chronic-Insomnia chapter 29 . 7/14
Man, this Harry really comes off as utterly incompetent.

He doesn't need to be super badass or anything, but the other characters are comparatively normal, genuine, and logical. But every scene Harry is in, he's got to show off a complete lack of self-control that would put even the most egregious bashing fics to shame.

Is it on purpose? Maybe a parody tag is needed?
Good Good
hahah plastered hermione is great-look at her with a mean punch when poor harry is trying to propose hahahahahaha
HarmonyAlways63 chapter 35 . 7/10
Thank you so so much for the update! Knew things were going to get a bit bumpy after the whole Rowle incident. Still can’t believe that Harry said that! But I understand he was acting out of anger and he went on defensive mode. Glad Hermione was able to blow some steem and got drunk. And the ending like wow! Super excited to see the nnew still stage of their relationship as fiancés!
flame55 chapter 35 . 7/7
This is great
WitchWing107 chapter 35 . 7/5
Hermione drunk was funny! And I’m glad Ron and Harrh had a talk about some of Harry’s past abuse. I’m excited to hear that this story is just nearing the end of part one, because that sounds like it’ll be much longer than I was anticipating!
Heya, just here to spread positivity and love of your story. It's amazing. And you're amazing for writing it. You don't get paid, this is not your job, people still leave ridiculous reviews, and you still update. You are amazing.

Also, some of your reviewers make me want to bang my head against a wall. If a reviewer doesn't think a sex scene is sexy because they don't find aspects of it enticing, cool - you do you boo. But please don't leave a comment about it's not sexy or realistic, just because YOU personally don't find it arousing. Good lord.
Beyondthesea16 chapter 35 . 7/4
nice update, glad they trully mended their fences but wow that proposal was unique and i'm sure hermione will be walking around with a rock on her finger soon, it's a good thing that harry realizes that he needs professional help and that ron had a heart to heart moment with him as well, true friends are hard to come by but when they do being honest helps keep them, waiting for more
Cheryl chapter 35 . 7/1
The Boy Who Was Annoying. LOL Drunk Hermione is hilarious. Can't wait for more!
kellogglikethecereal chapter 35 . 7/3
Ahhhhh this is such a good story! I love the slow burn! It made it so much sweeter and smoother! I can’t wait for your update!
roon0 chapter 35 . 7/3
LOL Wonderful chapter.
Ron sure seems strangely invested in Harry's relationship with Hermione. That's kind of creepy.

Ew. The sex scene was a bit skeevy. I mean, it was time for them to fuck, sure - they needed to bring the relationship back on-line, but men demanding that women cum is not sexy. Men demanding a play-by-play of sex moves is not sexy. Women demanding that men rub their clits is not sexy. Geeze. Try again, ok? Good effort and all but painfully unrealistic.

The rest of this story is otherwise FAN FUCKING TASTIC, really, it is...just maybe leave the sex scenes out? They're never mandatory anyway and usually detract from the awesomeness of a story. You can do better than that.
1,384 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »