Reviews for Life Begins, a Naoki POV fanfic part 2
lucel18 chapter 18 . 4/20/2021
I enjoyed this fic a lot. Thank you so much!
lucel18 chapter 17 . 4/20/2021
I’m so happy to read the way you write Naoki’s thoughts. I can picture him having them whenever he speaks through actions like these.
lucel18 chapter 16 . 4/20/2021
Oof.. this distance hurts..
lucel18 chapter 13 . 4/20/2021
lucel18 chapter 6 . 4/20/2021
LOL! Love it!
lucel18 chapter 2 . 4/20/2021
Love the way you write his thoughts here! Thank you!
EmmaAnna chapter 19 . 9/9/2020
awwwwww
Aira Mayka chapter 18 . 8/18/2020
Hello, I really love your stories, I've been reading it over and over again, can I ask if your going to update this year 2020?
Grngr chapter 18 . 6/1/2020
Please update! I love your fics! Naoki's povs made me moved.
Sana chapter 1 . 12/15/2019
This is beautifully written, but you skipped the chapters where Naoki was producing the Kotorin online game and when they went to the registration office to get the marriage certificate done. And these events took place after the honeymoon and before Naoki went to that conference in Kobe.
akuryo chapter 18 . 9/11/2019
Flat out best portrayal of Naoki ever may even be better than the author!
TA.pk chapter 18 . 7/17/2019
Wow... its awesome..N's perspective.. you wrote it beautifully... looking forward to nxt chaptrs...
daphne's storm chapter 18 . 7/17/2019
Thank you so much for updating! I love how Naoki has evolved from the first part of this series up to this chapter. I just wrote my first INK fanfic because there were so few new stories and so when I saw your update I was so happy! Please continue this story for all of us fans!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/11/2019
A) you are ALIVE! *squee*
B) you started writing a novel?! That's amazing! Of course that would take time away from finishing this. You've got to let us know when you are done and what the title is so we can support you.
C) Haha! You said you *would* finish this. We have it in writing. In all seriousness, though, good luck. I hope it gets published across multiple venues.
Rose Smile chapter 18 . 7/12/2019
Thanks a lot for the update author San..
Always happy to see updates from well written fanfics :)
Wish you all the best with your novel as well and will be waiting for your next update.