Reviews for Reaping with Sorrow
Mike Speed chapter 13 . 2/11
Weiss, you can’t kill what’s already dead
Episoidal chapter 1 . 9/5/2021
Some criticisms:
1. The tone used throughout this chapter. What exactly did you think it was? Humor? Happiness? It's certainly not the opposite. There were so many conflicting sentences, words, and implied emotions that utterly ruined what was supposed to be 'serious' or 'horrifying' in nature. For one, using words such as 'smile' or 'laugh' in the context that you used them completely shattered both the tension and tone. In horror movies, scenes are not constructed with sporadic moments of romanticism or comedy; in comedy movies, there will not be tragedy or depressing elements of measurable potency- otherwise that ruins the entire point of the movie. Likewise, with your story, I picked up a tone of joviality and carelessness, which- I hope- is not what was intended.

2. Grammar and transitory phrases were okay for the most part. Aside from a few runoff sentences and improper usages of the word 'as,' the writing was readable.

3. Jasper's actions and thoughts were not remotely realistic. When a person is confronted with danger, they are given the options of flight or fight. In his case, evidently, he chose the former. However, it is not realistic to think 'oh shit oh shit oh shit' when running away from danger, nor is it plausible to smile or laugh after just witnessing close friends and loved ones being brutally murdered in front of you. There are some cases where that does happen, but they are few and far in comparison to how the average person would react. Moreover, Jasper's character does not appear to be psychopathic or sociopathic in nature as he shows care and concern for his teammates. Lastly, the idea of 'revenge' minutes after a loved one is murdered is hyper unrealistic and unlikely. Victims or those close to said victims may think of retribution in their flawed conception of justice, but that only happens days or weeks or months long after the incident- not literal minutes after the act is done.
darkdraco0021 chapter 29 . 7/15/2021
Polls never appear on this site. I vote harem. Real harem ( guy x girls ) not the one that aithors call harem but is actually an orgy pairing ( guy x girls x girls ) that garbage is everywhere on this site.
darkdraco0021 chapter 23 . 7/15/2021
Hmm. That could be a way to punish yang. Hook uo with her mom
darkdraco0021 chapter 17 . 7/14/2021
Hmmm. Will juane absorb the maiden power ? Could be interesting to see magic and grimm aura mix.
darkdraco0021 chapter 6 . 7/14/2021
Hmmmm. This fic was on google for juane x harem fanfic search. But it seems their is either no pairing or a single one.
AssassinBlaze chapter 3 . 9/19/2020
damn... jaune just easily got play of the game
AssassinBlaze chapter 1 . 9/19/2020
I pronounced it team jizzy
Grannster10 chapter 16 . 7/8/2020
this story is god tier and jaune x widowmaker sounds awsome
Own chapter 5 . 6/24/2020
Gather brothers gather sisters sooth your blisters by the fire though our bones may ache and groan our spirit never tires
yesandnocause chapter 15 . 6/23/2020
this was good but it just seems that Jaune is has become a fragile this chap...
Theanimemaster9000 chapter 19 . 5/6/2020
Poor Roman and Neo...
Guest chapter 19 . 4/15/2020
In front of them was the one that they once considered a friend now turned monster.
OH BULLSHIT, when did they consider Jaune a friend.
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 2 . 4/14/2020
Coming back to this fic a year later and I'm STILL getting hyped about what's next
WanderingMercAsashi chapter 5 . 12/1/2019
And no. Cause I know that means he's about to be beaten down along with all other sorts of crap and I'm not having that.