Reviews for Returning to the Light
chibi heishi chapter 9 . 1/18/2008
Interesting. Definitely interesting. Too bad this is apparently a dead story.
animegirl171 chapter 9 . 8/22/2003
omg poor riku man ppl want riku hm i wonder why
Yoink Daydurfurits chapter 9 . 3/7/2003
Jeez, this is a wonderful fic! Way to go! Woohaw!

WhyDee

aka

YD
Raven Konirish Darkheart chapter 9 . 3/2/2003
Raven: Awesome story I love it so far you are very brilliant to come up with this story, I mean how you use the secret ending, wow really cool, anyways keep writting your story is sweet.
Roll Light-Hibiki chapter 8 . 2/26/2003
I loved this story..the way Riku was written, the beautiful reunion, the entire concept. Wonderful chapter 8. I'm sorry..I don't buy nor like the "Sora is a slut" crap people are always forcing on him. It's just too ooc for him to be bedding everyone. Other than that - congratulations on a great descriptive fic regarding a blinded Riku and his internal struggles.
Hakujou-Muse chapter 9 . 2/26/2003
I really really like this to the theory of the hooded unknown being the bad guy from the Secret Ending.I would have agreed till I found another Secret movie that makes my brain break just thinking about it, ( 3?pagenews_ 3&num151). Heh, anyway still a great story, but we have yet to hear much of what Sora's been up to other then *coughs* well ya know. anywho I look forward to the next chapter!
Uzumaki-sama chapter 9 . 2/25/2003
Sinten Sexy

Aww, is lil Riku having evil wet dreams? Aww. Sora can help him with that problem. Yay for the snuggling in bed!

_ Great as always.
Nyxe chapter 9 . 2/25/2003
Wow, talk about a nightmare, poor Riku. _ (like I haven't tortured him a bit in my own fic eh heh.) Anyway, I love your fic, it's really getting interesting and I do hope that you continue soon. _
Shadow Shi13 chapter 8 . 2/22/2003
I love this _ another riku/sora/ansem type of things, I love those. plz cont
Chibi Chidori chapter 7 . 2/20/2003
WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER! I LOVE YOUR STORIES! I CAN"T WAIT FOR THE OTHERS!
Lady Kaiba chapter 7 . 2/18/2003
Continue! This is so good! And the chapters are *so* short! Please update soon! I love it! _ You reminded me that Riku has the blindfold later, I had forgotten. ::sweat drop:: And I saw the bonus featurette only last week, too. Twice, even! -" Yeah, I know. "Blah, blah, blah." - I'll stop blabing. But PLEASE update soon! Ja ne~!

Lara: ::sweat drop:: Ignore her. She' ? I think? Hmn.-_-
Uzumaki-sama chapter 7 . 2/17/2003
WET RIKU! YES!

Ahaha. I'm sick today, and this chapter made me feel better. Riku taking a shower. we.

Nice details. *nodnod*

The ending could have been better, but I'm not going to complain because they love each other!

Lovelovelove.

Can't wait for the next chapter~! Sora still needs to snuggle with Riku and make him forget about Ansem. Aww.
Ghost Whisper chapter 7 . 2/17/2003
Yay! Sora and Riku meet again! I'm so happy! This chapter was so sweet. I can't wait for the next chapter! _

-Silver Angel
Uzumaki-sama chapter 6 . 2/16/2003
Hehe. I woke up to your fanfic. The first thing I read this afternoon.

And I loved how you portrayed Ansem... mrow. Seductive bastard, isn't he? Poor Riku.

Now... I want the next chapter! Sooora...!
Ghost Whisper chapter 6 . 2/16/2003