Reviews for Third Time's A Charm
QOP chapter 21 . 12/28/2017
Hahahahaha, I can imagine the Doctor with only his Teletubbies underwear, and it's hilarious (and even cute!)
QOP chapter 15 . 12/27/2017
I love Missy. And I adore your stories where there's no TARDIS and time travel, just normal people.

Thankyou for writing them
Guest chapter 30 . 2/11/2017
Guest chapter 30 . 2/9/2017
Wait... that's it?! How does Danny react? Where does he go? Poor Danny :'( I don't ship him with Clara but he was always so lovely to her. It's not really fair that he's left hanging. Mind you, I did think you were gonnna kill him off or something so I guess this is way better xD
Guest chapter 29 . 2/8/2017
Whoa. That was unexpected. Can't wait to see what happens. Thanks.
scramblinrosie chapter 30 . 2/9/2017
OMG! Finally! Thank you Missy! Adios Loser Danny! Thank you for your story, the last couples of chapters? I started drinking! Hooray! True love wins all!
bgeiner chapter 30 . 2/9/2017
*swoons* this was so perfect, thank you so much!
Guest chapter 28 . 2/7/2017
Wow. What to do. What to do. Thanks.
Zouzoupette chapter 30 . 2/9/2017
Thanks you so much for this story. I can't wait for the next. I love your writing style and it was so good to follow this story. Thanks !
Luke Curtsy chapter 30 . 2/9/2017
poor danny, he seems to always get the short end of the stick in every scenario.
JennaColpaldi chapter 30 . 2/9/2017
heintz571 chapter 30 . 2/9/2017
As always I have enjoyed your story did very much. It was a pleasure to read and I looked forward to every update. Nicely done
blackcat9517 chapter 30 . 2/9/2017
Thank you so much for another wonderful story! I enjoyed reading every single chapter and can't wait for more and also read your new Colepaldi fic!
LovesToRead2016 chapter 29 . 2/9/2017
This story has consistently surprised me, and I love it! This chapter was wonderful. Missy was a fabulous friend to the Doctor and gave Clara the nudge she needed. Clara's reaction was perfect! I can't wait to read more! :)
scramblinrosie chapter 29 . 2/8/2017
You better run, girl! Drop that man-child Danny and go get your real man. Then, buy that house that gave you such good memories...and practice, practice, practice, making babies!