Reviews for The Importance of Where
platypus-quacks-too chapter 9 . 7/6/2020
Oh boy, where do I begin here? The stories were all so hot, of course, but also sweet, and fun, and ugggh! I loved following their growing relationship across the various stories, the excitement and discovery of the first ones, the tenderness and amazement for their found happiness in the latest ones. 'Home' left me in a puddle of feelings, that's it. Great job! I am so glad I still can find these gems so many years later.
beanstalkgiant chapter 9 . 1/29/2018
I am so happy you are back. This is a great story. Such a sweet ending to this story.
AllTheSnakes chapter 9 . 1/29/2018
Beautiful ending!
I'm intrigued for your next project. A Roman AU seems very interesting...
Guest chapter 8 . 8/30/2017
Nice chapt. Would you consider writing a chapter about when Niles left Maxwell's hotel room after Fran caught them in bed or is that going too far bad? Lucky for you that you're going on holiday for two weeks.
Nickeloco116 chapter 8 . 8/30/2017
Nice fic. Would you consider writing a chapter about Niles going to C.C.'s hotel room after Fran finding him in Maxwell's bed or is that too far back?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/27/2017
please update.
Nickeloco116 chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
Will you update this soon?
Brigitte95 chapter 7 . 7/10/2017
Hola! (Hi!) I'm Allison. I'm from Ecuador. Let me tell you, I am amazed for your wonderful stories. They are so entertained and well written. I loveeeee the chemistry between C.C and Niles in yours fanfic! So sweet and at the same time so sexy hehehe.
Althought, english is not my mother language I understand every word and your stories always put a smile upon my face.
I hope you keep writing this and others fanfiction about my two favorite characters of the nanny!
Ps. Sorry for any word mispelled my first language is spanish.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/8/2017
Yesss finally a new chapter, you never disappointed me, thank you
Nickeloco116 chapter 6 . 4/11/2017
Update soon? Are you going to include their wedding night and honeymoon?
Dizzy28 chapter 6 . 3/30/2017
You truly didlauren lane voice] i want to fuck you inside an aluminium shed" justice. Well done, as always
Nickeloco116 chapter 5 . 2/26/2017
Love this fic! When can we expect the next chapter?
BiteMarksonHertongue chapter 5 . 2/19/2017
I always wonder how they never get caught in public places, lol ugh I love this! Each chapter is amazing on it's own Xx
Dizzy28 chapter 5 . 2/19/2017
Walmart was one I expected would be hilarious, and you didn't disappoint. I'm still crying about them doing domestic shit like this together, but of course it turns into banging in a public place, I hate these people. Great chapter as always, love how confident Niles is in his abilities, and CC doesn't seem too eager to deny it, hm?
Dizzy28 chapter 4 . 1/30/2017
I think I literally watched this being published live, and of course had to immediately jump right in. I've already mentioned this to you, but CC's possessiveness in this chapter is literally perfect. The way they tease and work around the subject of their exclusivity is also absolutely marvellous... I love how you write them so much!