Reviews for The Importance of Where
Oh my gaaaaawd. I love this! I can't wait for the next 'place' hhahahaahaha
BiteMarksonHertongue chapter 3 . 1/15/2017
I love this! It's great
AllTheSnakes chapter 3 . 1/15/2017
Aw. It was just me, or he just hinted at a long time thing?
I'm loving this story. The sexyness and tenderness are side by side.
Dizzy28 chapter 3 . 1/15/2017
SET. ME. ON. FIRE. If this is the first time you write full M-rated, it sure doesn't seem so. Just the way I enjoy it too, with less focus on the /actual dang thing/ and more on the before and afterwards, which is honestly my favourite part anyway lmao. Can I just point out, again, how much I love that CC makes fun of him and he doesn't even register it, before he's answering with something stupidly romantic? cAN I JUST POINT OUT HOW ALIVE I AM FOR THAT RN? Exactly how I imagine s6 Niles to be around his favourite person :'). Another great chapter, you're doing the lord's work with this fic.
CCNilesBabcock chapter 2 . 1/12/2017
God... Jesus... GOD! Hannah, you've murdered me with this one shot! I absolutely loved it. Niles being a lovesick puppy who misses C.C. (Aka his owner)? YES PLEASE. C.C. needing to be so close to Niles that he wants to "keep going" inside a closet? DOUBLE YES PLEASE.

Also let's take a look at these:

" They pulled away for air, and C.C. massaged his chest, breathless, "That enough alone time for you, Butler Boy?"

She was toying with him, he knew that much. Trying to see how much he wanted it – if it was as much as she did. He brought himself in close, so their entire bodies touched, and he brought his lips to her ear.

"Not entirely," he growled. "

Not only they are my fav lines, but also they are so in character! Like, C.C. would obviously tease Niles in any situation, and he just can't get enough.

God... I love it.

Keep up the great work!
Liz chapter 2 . 1/11/2017
It kinda makes me laughs how you keep calling this a little piece of trash, because IT IS NOT. Not at all. I love it.

I'm trash. I mean...hello! I don't even write! And you are so talented!

Anyway, good work, good work. Keep going.
Dizzy28 chapter 2 . 1/11/2017
You'll get no complaints from me regarding the elevation in rating (and temperature, my god) this chapter took. Characterisation still perfect, and I'm SO HERE for Niles being a romantic idiot and CC enjoying the shit out of it. This is what late season 6 is all about. Great job!
AllTheSnakes chapter 2 . 1/11/2017
It's more M-rated, and it's more romantic, too - in his eagerness to see her and his fond smile at her business victories, in her failed attempts to hide her feelings and obvious adventurous ideas while being with him.
Nice pace, by the way. It went quickly from Niles waiting to CC arriving to escaping Maxwell to being too excited to stop. Great job!
Liz chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
Yaaaaaaay, I love your work, so any new thing you bring I'll embrace it. And when it's inspires by 'Where?! Kitchen? Stairway? Closet? Limo? ...Walmart?!' ...well, what can I say? I'm weak.

I'll be waiting for an update, as always!
AllTheSnakes chapter 1 . 1/7/2017
Aw. It's sexy and it's romantic, once they know each other so well!
I find it cute that Niles didn't think of sex the moment CC entered the kitchen, just smiling because of her. And it was interesting that he didn't leave everything aside when she teased him, and she was generous and decided to seduce, not to simply grab him.
Dizzy28 chapter 1 . 1/7/2017
God bless you, you saved my evening from complete boredom. And talking about boredom, I love the idea that these two spent the post-DT episodes searching for each other around the house whenever they got bored. Like horny teenagers I swear. This chapter was great; excellent writing as always, and very tantalizing. I'm really excited for this story (and for the update to Lady's Gentleman, too). Keep up the great work :)
26 | « Prev Page 1 2