Reviews for Cave Canem
StarTrekObsessed chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
AW! I love your Schuldig, and your writing! The Crawford/Schuldig was perfect, and the Nagi-ness was painfully adorable. Now I'm going to go read all your other Weiss Kreuz fics... :)
MooseLake chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Ok, I don't know if you still read reviews of old stories, but. . .

I just wanted to say that I LOVE your fics. All of them. This one might be my favourite, just because of the feel it gives me of the relationship between the characters, but it's really tough to call. I know that reviewers should use constructive criticism and not, you know, gush, but I really can't think of a single critique to make. I love your characterisation, I love your use of first person . . . I'm just full of love right now.

You probably think I'm some kind of creepy stalker fangirl, but it had to be said.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
This story freaking rocks! i think it may be my favorite one of your Weiss stories yet
Misura chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Very interesting and entertaining (though I did get a bit overdosed on the f*-words in Schuldich's language.)

Is Farfarello going to show up too? I missed him (well, not really missed but .)
Verie chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
I really like this fic! _ I love the interactions between Brad and Schu... and Schu's vocabulary seems so... fitting. snicker and I love how Brad reacts to it. Fun _ Brad's so cryptic, isn't he? snicker it's fun being cryptic, gets you yelled at a lot, though. _
Liz chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
When I read this I didn't leave a review, but I felt really bad about that because it's such an excellent fic XDXD

So yeah, very, very good stuff.
krimson1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
All the cursing annoyed and distracted me at first but it finally built into a rhythm and purpose. The story itself is quite captivating, most of it being in the things unsaid. I like it very much, and look forward to more chapters. II don't visit so often anymore since the big row, but I will come to look for more of this tale.
lux chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
*reads Lady Jaida's note and dies*

_

I know the use of a smilie probably is indicative of an immature and limited mental faculty but it's the only way that I can think of right now to depict the huge silly grin I have on my face.

_

I shall embarrass myself by gushing further about your talent and my appreciation thereof via private e-mail...on to my review comments...

ho ho ho...

The plot thickens even more...

I really feel for Schu sometimes. I'd go nuts if I was in love with someone who dropped cryptic comments like

"Can you swim?"

Argh!

And ooh! Schu asks Crawford about his headaches! Such a nice little moment...and continuity with "Quitting Time" to boot. *beams*

The romantic tension in their conversation just kills me. They both want each other so badly and they can't have each other the way they want to. What you don't write is as powerful as what you do.

And the Nagi-Schu relationship still makes me smile.

Thank you once again. As always, I await further developments with impatience...

*goes off in search of a laminator so she can print out this fic (my fic!) and preserve it for posterity*

K chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
very very interesting ... don't know if it is your intent, but am i sensing a little B/S here? hope my intuition is right ; anyway, very good introduction here, with a hint of mystery. hope this is not just a oneshot! update soon please :)