Reviews for Harry's New Home
Danielle chapter 11 . 6/7
please please please please please post more
MetallicGirl chapter 11 . 6/4
Very nice! I'm glad that Harry is being adopted.
MetallicGirl chapter 10 . 6/4
Were Sirius and James really Aurors before Voldemort's fall? I've heard that James was only rich because his parents were rich (essentially, that fortune of Harry's was left to him by his grandparents, not his parents), and I figured the same was true with Sirius.
MetallicGirl chapter 9 . 6/4
That's the hardest part of every parent's life...I remember reading a parenting article just like this, where the mom who wrote it was thinking, "What do you mean, mom? Call me Mommy! I'm Mommy!"

That said...if you ask me, Sirius definitely IS famous, although not for anything good!
MetallicGirl chapter 8 . 6/4
I wish I had a beach thirty minutes of flying nearby. I have to fly four hours across the country to get to the nearest decent beach (unless Lake Michigan counts, which I don't think it does).

I'm glad Harry is opening up, though! They are staying in character as well!
MetallicGirl chapter 7 . 6/4
I hope Harry gets better! :o
MetallicGirl chapter 4 . 6/4
Poor Harry! :( Remus is mostly IC too, except I don't think he seethes. XD
MetallicGirl chapter 3 . 6/4
Finally, someone who can keep Sirius in character. You KNOW he would've yielded to that second butterbeer, which I think is pretty reasonable. I've read stories where he has custody of Harry and he's WAY too strict and Harry is way too rebellious, and on the other end of the spectrum too. But this is actually believable Sirius and even though we never meet 7-year-old Harry in the books, this sounds IC for him too.

I think considering Sirius has Harry's power-of-attorney, he should be required to consent to any "plan" Dumbledore has for him. I personally think it was a bad decision not to raise him with the fame thing, because it was such a shock later on. In the books we all know Harry would love to not be famous, and this, I believe, is a result of the fact that he was raised as less than a nobody and also because of the neglect he suffered gave him self-consciousness issues. Not a good combination.
lojosmom chapter 11 . 6/4
I loved this chapter. Harry's reaction to Father Christmas was poignant and sweet. I couldn't imagine how happy the adoption must make a little boy who went for so long with no love in his life. This is such a happy story and I really enjoy it.
The Three Stoogies chapter 11 . 6/4
a good chapter keep up the good work
Vivid Snare chapter 11 . 6/4
Fab chapter as always
guardian of the aura Aurasoul chapter 11 . 6/4
Oh my heart it's all too much I'm gonna cry!
mdauben chapter 11 . 6/4
A very heartwarming Christmas for Harry and Sirius. I really enjoyed reading this chapter. I'll be looking forward to more.
rebeccareneesharplake chapter 1 . 5/13
love love love please write more
Beautifully written and great character development. I absolutely adore how you have written their relationship!