Reviews for Harry's New Home
JoyfulSky67 chapter 11 . 2/26
loving these stories! Sirius and Fred were always the 2 deaths that broke my heart the most, and even just fanfiction that shows more time with Sirius is pretty nice, haha.
spiffy2143 chapter 11 . 1/10
Fantastic!
Rosamundstories chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
K I love this story! When will you update past ch11?
dragons9 chapter 11 . 12/12/2017
This isba great story...it looks like Harry is following his dad's footsteps in liking redheads...I like the weasleys but I don't like the pairing if Harry/Ginny...he can get with Daphne she a strawberry blonde or Susan...when will he meet Neville that's his godbrother he needs to meet him son he will know more people when he goes to Hogwarts...I was so hoping that Harry and Neville would be best friends here
zezily chapter 11 . 9/29/2017
The fluff! The cuteness! The pure adorableness! I crave more of this wonderfull story :D
Danielle chapter 11 . 6/7/2017
please please please please please post more
MetallicGirl chapter 11 . 6/4/2017
Very nice! I'm glad that Harry is being adopted.
MetallicGirl chapter 10 . 6/4/2017
Were Sirius and James really Aurors before Voldemort's fall? I've heard that James was only rich because his parents were rich (essentially, that fortune of Harry's was left to him by his grandparents, not his parents), and I figured the same was true with Sirius.
MetallicGirl chapter 9 . 6/4/2017
That's the hardest part of every parent's life...I remember reading a parenting article just like this, where the mom who wrote it was thinking, "What do you mean, mom? Call me Mommy! I'm Mommy!"

That said...if you ask me, Sirius definitely IS famous, although not for anything good!
MetallicGirl chapter 8 . 6/4/2017
I wish I had a beach thirty minutes of flying nearby. I have to fly four hours across the country to get to the nearest decent beach (unless Lake Michigan counts, which I don't think it does).

I'm glad Harry is opening up, though! They are staying in character as well!
MetallicGirl chapter 7 . 6/4/2017
I hope Harry gets better! :o
MetallicGirl chapter 4 . 6/4/2017
Poor Harry! :( Remus is mostly IC too, except I don't think he seethes. XD
MetallicGirl chapter 3 . 6/4/2017
Finally, someone who can keep Sirius in character. You KNOW he would've yielded to that second butterbeer, which I think is pretty reasonable. I've read stories where he has custody of Harry and he's WAY too strict and Harry is way too rebellious, and on the other end of the spectrum too. But this is actually believable Sirius and even though we never meet 7-year-old Harry in the books, this sounds IC for him too.

I think considering Sirius has Harry's power-of-attorney, he should be required to consent to any "plan" Dumbledore has for him. I personally think it was a bad decision not to raise him with the fame thing, because it was such a shock later on. In the books we all know Harry would love to not be famous, and this, I believe, is a result of the fact that he was raised as less than a nobody and also because of the neglect he suffered gave him self-consciousness issues. Not a good combination.
lojosmom chapter 11 . 6/4/2017
I loved this chapter. Harry's reaction to Father Christmas was poignant and sweet. I couldn't imagine how happy the adoption must make a little boy who went for so long with no love in his life. This is such a happy story and I really enjoy it.
The Three Stoogies chapter 11 . 6/4/2017
a good chapter keep up the good work