Reviews for She Who Was My Love
southtrash chapter 12 . 3/25
Poor Buffy. Poor faith. Everybody is just sad and alone lol
twin who likes to travel chapter 10 . 3/11
With how this depressing chapter ended, I'm curious on how Buffy will react when she finds out how Faith is just as confused as her.
haruka chapter 1 . 3/5
love this
southtrash chapter 9 . 3/4
Oh snap. They saw each other. Poor Buffy though. So angsty. Thanks for the update!
southtrash chapter 6 . 2/11
Curious to see what faiths reaction is gonna be to all of this. Thanks for the update .
haruka chapter 5 . 2/10
good fic
southtrash chapter 5 . 2/4
Poor faith. These are some intense chapters . Thanks for sharing!
bwburke94 chapter 4 . 2/3
It's never good to lose someone you love. I understand just how badly Faith is dealing with this.
twin who likes to travel chapter 4 . 1/28
The only question I have with this chapter is this. Why did Buffy say that instead of, "Even when my heart stops beating, I will always love you."?
Harrytoad chapter 3 . 1/21
So please someone is still writing great Buffy and faith stories!
southtrash chapter 2 . 1/16
Woo. I've been m.i.a. for a whiiiile lol had to catch up. Feeling the feels with this sequel. Keep it up D thanks for the update
twin who likes to travel chapter 1 . 1/8
Even though I can understand and respect what The Obsidian Warlock said in his review for the last review for the previous story, I'm glad you wrote this. I think it was a good start and am looking forward to more.
bwburke94 chapter 1 . 1/7
"Forces of good with darkness inside" - I assume Angel also fits that description, but that would be too obvious of a fakeout.