Reviews for She Who Was My Love
twin who likes to travel chapter 61 . 3/10
I wasn't sure what to expect when I saw this, but it wasn't what I hoped for in the end. Of course we want the sequel if you're up for there being one. I hope it ends happier than this one. I'm wondering on how much time you will have passed between the end of this one and the beginning of the sequel. And if you're going to bring her back, but preferably easier then they did for Buffy on the actual show. I'm just as equally anxious for more updates of the other two.
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 58 . 2/18
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 57 . 2/14
It was good seeing Dawn's POV there. How are you planning on sorting things out with Dawn. Faith and Buffy. I did notice Dawn use grandma for Joyce :p
Ruby Slipppers chapter 56 . 2/6
This was wonderful, thank you.
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 56 . 2/6
I did not know it was BEN talking to Dawn!
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 55 . 2/6
So now the rest of the gang know the truth :) Hope Faith and Buffy can say something to help.
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 54 . 2/6
Intense chapter that.
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 53 . 2/6
Ouch. Not good. Tho l'm so far behind l have more chapters to read so l can find out what happens next. Seriously dude you'd better not kill Dawn!
Ruby Slipppers chapter 55 . 2/3
Good chapter.
twin who likes to travel chapter 53 . 1/13
I'm trying to imagine if it was me, how I would react. I'm not sure, but I don't think I like what she decided to do at the end of this chapter. I hope the rest of them find out before it's too late. So far you have the anger down pretty well. If they find out before it's too late, will she end up running again? And if she does, is it going to be like it was on the show where they end up confronting Glory at the hospital in their search for Dawn? As always, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 52 . 1/11
Everything is going to hit the fan now. And Spike is cool :)
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 51 . 1/11
I loved the talk between faith and Buffy :) Belated happy new year :)
Shealyn02 chapter 52 . 1/6
Great chapter. Love the story!
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 50 . 12/18/2017
Way to go Faith :p
JoeNobody chapter 50 . 12/17/2017
The original is one of my favorite scenes from the series, where Buffy Lays Down The Law to the Watcher's Council. This version is a bit more brutal, as Faith relies on sheer strength where Buffy used insight and harsh truth to put the Council in their place (backed up by a very well-timed thrown sword).

This one is almost as good.

In fact, it inspired me to tweak it a little.

Faith turned to the Council. "You're used to having a Slayer you can control, one who you can make dependent on you and dance to your tune. When I became a Slayer, you didn't know how to deal with having two Slayers. So you tried to control me, too - and when you couldn't do that, you tried to kill me. Obviously, you screwed the pooch there, too."

She paused for a smirk. "And now you not only have two Slayers, you have two Slayers who have each others' backs so tight you'll never pry us apart. Further, we've seen through your bullshit and won't put up with it any more."

"So here's the deal. You're going to give us everything you know about Glory, and then you're going to go away. If we need anything from you, we'll be in touch. If you find out anything else, then you contact us - and only then. We'll deal with Glory, but we'll do it our way. And we'll let you know when it's done."

"Take it or leave it."