Reviews for She Who Was My Love
twin who likes to travel chapter 37 . 9/16
This chapter reminds me how both Giles and that loser, Xander, did nothing to protect Dawn like a couple of cowards in that episode: As soon as it was gone, they decided to check on Dawn I would have knocked them both out after killing the snake. I hope Faith is told everything in the next chapter, but I'm guessing they won't. So Faith will probably leave her, and maybe you'll recreate the breakup scene at the end Tabula Rasa where Buffy will be crying in the bathroom while Faith leaves and gets the same response from Dawn that Tara got when she left in that episode.
bwburke94 chapter 30 . 7/29
Oh great, the actor jokes are back...
twin who likes to travel chapter 29 . 7/22
I'm glad to see Buffy happy again. Since I recall everyone's reaction finding out about Dawn, I'm curious to see how Faith reacts.
southtrash chapter 26 . 7/1
Aww faiths devotion to Buffy is so cute, but so heart wrenching at the same time. Great chapter.
twin who likes to travel chapter 25 . 6/24
I'm surprised Joyce didn't try a little harder to get Faith and Buffy to stop doing that in front of them. As for the sequel, I can see a reason for either choice. If you posted it and took a break until you were satisfied with the next chapter enough to post it, it would make us more anxious/curious to read it. That's if it especially ended with a good cliffhanger. If you decided to wait until it was completely written, then you could make any necessary changes to ones you have already completed before you're done. I did both of those with my two longest stories.
Peter chapter 24 . 6/17
Author's Note: Just curious if anyone's still interested in my sequel to Just a College Girl?

YES, YES, YES
twin who likes to travel chapter 24 . 6/17
This a decent chapter. I can kind of see Dawn's reaction to hearing that. And yes; I am still interested with that sequel.
twin who likes to travel chapter 23 . 6/10
That's a pretty short chapter, but I obviously like how it ended. Hopefully th enext will be longer.
southtrash chapter 23 . 6/10
Hahaha Dawn. I love that.
I wonder where Tara is off to. Excellent update.
LauratheChef chapter 22 . 6/3
About time Faith got through to Buffy.
southtrash chapter 22 . 6/3
I didn't see that coming lol didn't think faith would pull out the big guns, or in this case knife. Great chapter .
southtrash chapter 21 . 5/27
Oooh. Drama. Wonder what faith is going to say. Buffy has just officially snapped.
twin who likes to travel chapter 21 . 5/27
I'm not one hundred percent sure what you're going to have happen, but from the way this chapter ended I have a few guesses. I'm assuming since Faith took a knife, she will offer Buffy a chance to kill her so Faith will have a better understanding on how she feels. or if she wants Faith to kill her. The other option is that Faith offers to move out and leave her alone for however long she wants, if not forever.
The Undiscovered Country chapter 20 . 5/20
One of the few things I could critique is that I want more. You keep leaving me hanging! I want Faith to be OK, I want Buffy to get her head out of her butt, I want everybody to stand up for Faith in front of Buffy.

I disagree with another reviewer's comment. I believe that you can keep "kinda", and "woulda" etc, because that's how it's said. They aren't saying "would have", not even "would've" they are saying "woulda". Good writing just isn't punctuation, spelling and grammar, it's about making the character unique, if that means writing words that aren't true words, so be it. You do that though, so props to you!
LauratheChef chapter 20 . 5/20
this is good but can you please refrain from writing 'gonna', wanna' 'shoulda' 'kinda' it is lazy writing.

it should be written as 'going to' 'want to' 'Kind of' or 'shoud've' or should have. I know that 'gonna' and 'wanna' gets used alot when talking but it isn't how it is written in proper English.