Reviews for Ginny Chronicles Part 1: Little Girl Lost
The.Unstoppable.Graylie.Jordan chapter 1 . 6/23
I'm loving this so much! I love that you let us see the 'Ginny-side' to Ginny, just being a hyped up, nervous, chatty little girl, versus the wreck she is around Harry at the start. The moment with Molly and Ginny at the start was what made me know I was going to love this; it's really touching and sweet.

I look forward to reading the rest!
Starrya47 chapter 17 . 4/30
mabn, the last few chapters nearly made me cry. You are an amazing writer
Taliesin19 chapter 17 . 4/23
What a lovely way to end! Even though I'm not a CC fan, I loved that you added that part about them playing exploding snap. It was such a beautiful, tender moment. Honestly, you write Harry and Ginny's 'relationship' so well. It's like they have this understanding for one another and deep care. Despite Harry being young and clueless, he's GETS Ginny. He's so compassionate to her and it's beautiful to read. I know some of that is canon, but you bring it to life so well. I can't wait to see how they develop together :)

So third year is coming up next! Obviously this will be a bit more difficult, but I have faith that you'll manage it splendidly. I imagine this year will mostly be about Ginny getting back on her feet and making up for lost time (no pun intended), trying to nagivate her way through school life and friends. But I'm interested to see how you go about it or if there's anything else in store. Good luck on writing!
Taliesin19 chapter 15 . 4/16
Damn...that was really good. My heart aches for Ginny so much /3 The way you write makes me feel every emotion she's going through. It's enough to drive her mad, and it's a testament to her strength of character that she's still able to fight through it. But then of course, at the very end we see that it finally becomes too much. But again, it really shoes how powerful she is. For an 11 year to be able to hold out this long. I mean...I know she's a fictional character but still.

Ugh, you truly deserve more recognition than you've received so far, but I'm confident that will come with time :)
Taliesin19 chapter 1 . 4/11
Oh man, I love how you added that element of defense to the diary where Ginny ended up stabbing herself instead of it. It was so horrifyingly fitting for a horcrux, really clever! The climax is slowly but surely building from here, and I seriously can't wait. I imagine Hermione's petrification is going to hit Ginny really hard. I just can't wait to see what you do with everything!

CoS used to be my fav book of the series as a kid, and it's still pretty high up there. So I really love and appreciate everything you're bringing to the story. After you're done with this year, I might just go back and read the book and your version of events will definitely be in mind :)
Taliesin19 chapter 13 . 4/7
Lovely chapter! I think you handled the time skip perfectly. And I loved how much of Ginny's character we got to see for the first time in this chapter. Her determination, her scheming, her ability to lie. But more than anything, we really got to see her compassion and selflessness. She'd rather suffer from Tom than have Harry or anyone experience even an ounce of it. Not once does she even consider the fact that she is free now, she's too concerned about everyone else.

And I know you said you weren't sure if you would write Ginny's 7th year, but you've done such a good job of creating that foundation for her character that I'm confident you would do an amazing job with who she grows to be.

Your choice though ;)
KitKatParker chapter 12 . 3/30
Pooping kick Riddle's butt
KitKatParker chapter 11 . 3/30
Pooping yay Gins back
TheCannons chapter 12 . 3/28
I'm enjoying this, keep it up!
Taliesin19 chapter 12 . 3/28
Ahhh you can't stop there! It's funny cause I know what's going to happen, but I'm just so excited to read it lol. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

Also, I absolutely love Ginny and Luna's friendship here. I can't wait to see how they grow and develop together :)
Starrya47 chapter 12 . 3/28
oh dear lord, poor Ginny man
Melissa chapter 12 . 3/28
I luv this so much plz update soon
Starrya47 chapter 11 . 3/23
SHE GOT A NOD FROM SNAPE GO GIN :O But also I wanna see her punch Malfoy at some point tbhhh
Taliesin19 chapter 11 . 3/23
Such a lovely chapter! It was so nice seeing a glimpse of the old Ginny again, but so sad to think of what's to come :( I'm really excited for the next chapter and can't wait to see how Ginny responds to seeing Harry with the diary! Keep up the good work :)
KitKatParker chapter 10 . 3/17