Reviews for The Four Year Problem
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
I'm so happy to see that you're back! You're my favorite author in the sh fandom. I hope to see more from you; new stories as well as updates on old ones!
Resrie71 chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
Given the travesty that S4 became, I would much rather hear your version. Whether you include any other elements from the show, or just go full AU from here, it will have to be more satisfying than what was shoveled at us. Please continue!
AJ Elfhawk chapter 1 . 1/24/2017
Lovely story, I'd take it a bit further - you could always edit this to include reference to more of series 4 and then set this story after? Wonderful writing, descriptive and good dialogue :-) AJ x
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
I don't even think I have words to describe how I feel about this, because liking it seems too trite when it comes to something this raw and emotional, but it was good.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2017
Amazing story. I was looking forward to reading something like this! I'm lost for words. It would be nice if you could continue it. John needs to forgive Sherlock... pleeeease.
becgate chapter 1 . 1/7/2017
LOVE IT! Awesome! I'm so glad you have written something, love your works!
Maybe we will see some updates on But Who Is He? Maybe, just maybe. ..pleeeeaassse!