Reviews for Not What You Expected
GeneralAllenWalker chapter 32 . 8/26
COMING DOWN FROM THE MOUNTAIN SIDE THEY TURNED THE TIDE!
Nothing else to say.
This was a genuinely great chapter
ChronoHyperion chapter 32 . 8/24
*Team America World Police Theme Song Intensifies* Wow, Salvation did arrived! Nice chapter, keep it up!
Patsmckraken chapter 32 . 8/24
I meant this chapter
Patsmckraken chapter 1 . 8/24
was playing hearts of iron 4 while reading this 600/10 same song was playing on the game while I was reading this
DragoonSensei chapter 32 . 8/24
Okey this chapter was impressiv
And I loved what Nora did :3
Captaindrake123 chapter 32 . 8/23
This was SO worth the wait, I'm jumping in my seat like a little kid just thinking about the reinforcements coming in.
ms.meow1968 chapter 32 . 8/23
Oh geeze Salem I think your sooo screwed and um cinder just this run. Everyone else go get em boys and girls time take down the trash kick ass and take names cause the shit is hitting the fan on the bad guys .
asredwer chapter 31 . 8/23
There wasn't too much to comment on for this chapter. It mostly felt like setup for the big battle.
I am curious about that fox though. I think it's best to just blame the Ancients until more information is revealed.
asredwer chapter 30 . 8/23
I am somewhat surprised that Anansi isn't a part of team BROM. When she first showed up I had thought that she was the real form of one of them, but it looks like that isn't true. I was more surprised to see how much they had interfered during the battle of beacon.

I am happy to know that team BROM and Anansi seem to be working toward helping the good guys. I wonder what this big threat to the galaxy is, but that seems like it's a threat for the future. For now, I can't wait to see how things go with the two armies heading to Beacon.
Dragon lord Syed 101 chapter 32 . 8/23
I think the collective reaction of grimm white fang forces were WTF when the earth forces arived also next chapter soon pleases
Major Simi chapter 32 . 8/23
Well looks like the cavalry has arrived just in time, great chapter
Major Simi chapter 31 . 8/20
So the final battle is about to begin, nice chapter
GeneralAllenWalker chapter 31 . 8/16
Hmmmm tension is in the air.

I feel sympathetic to this Matthias guy. I hope said handsome Gentleman will make an appearence again?
ChronoHyperion chapter 31 . 8/15
Things are gonna be chaotic.
ms.meow1968 chapter 31 . 8/15
Oh it's on it will be glorious battle songs will be sung drinks will be drank . So Ruby and gang do your best. SG 1 and company kick ass