Reviews for Hunter's Moon
Rianna-Saraephina chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
I love this too! I hope you pick it up again soon :)
basket-head chapter 1 . 5/9/2007 are never going to finish this, are you?
basket-head chapter 1 . 5/9/2007 are never going to finish this, are you?
basket-head chapter 4 . 5/8/2007
basket-head chapter 2 . 5/8/2007
great! my 2 favorite subjects, the fae folk and inuyasha!
karina chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
this story is getting really interesting
KawaiiMikoXD chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
Please update soon, so interesting, god damnit I want to read the next chappie.-squeals- I want to read the next chappie. -smiles then walks away-
KawaiiMikoXD chapter 3 . 12/30/2005
I Detective InuyashaxKagome think this can be one mysterious case, well at least that is what I think, anyways, loved your story. I might think about 'borrowing' your plot... just kidding, I already hav my own, or do I?... Just Kidding again!
InuNimue chapter 1 . 12/30/2005're story was awesome...i loved the imagery in it...and i'm wiccan, so i can't help but love the mythology you used in this...yes, please write more like this...i will be first in line to read these works... ~inunimue
fded chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
Finally, someone with an actual grasp of refreshing. As well written and structured as Synthetic Emotions.
animekraze chapter 4 . 6/4/2005
Selenity Jade chapter 4 . 5/28/2005
*sigh* This is a lovely fic, and it's sad you haven't updated it in like two years. Ah, well.
Taseisha chapter 4 . 5/24/2005
I would really like you to start up on this story again, it is turning out really well, an I would love to find out what happens so please, do try to get back to it.

Ja ne!
AubreyWitch chapter 4 . 3/28/2005
Very interesting and enjoyable read. Too bad it seems to remain unfinished. After reading this I'm inclinded to look over your other stories for similar gems. :)
Aeriel of Isternes chapter 4 . 3/23/2005
What a very interesting story! I must admit, a lot of this folklore is familiar to me after reading such books as 'Dogsbody' and 'Tithe'. However, your story makes it even more interesting.