Reviews for Thaw
secret lisa chapter 1 . 7/7
Short and sweet. I really liked this. Draco true to form and likeable Ginny. The promise of more left unsaid.
caprubia chapter 1 . 1/25/2017
Well this is good enough to be developed into something longer!
KatyDarling chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
That was such an enjoyable read that I found myself smiling.. I only wish it could've been longer. Thanks for writing and sharing this story. :-)
WeasleyIsMyKing540 chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
Awwww that was cute
Ella Not Lotte chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
Jess, I really liked this! It was very well written, and I think you did an excellent job with the descriptions which is something that I've always struggled with so I thought that was especially impressive.

I particularly like the idea of the two of them as professors. It definitely gave me some ideas...

Cheers,
Ella
R3.0 chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
This was quite sweet and adorable. Draco has a really interesting level of a reserved sort of vulnerability that I love. A vulnerable Draco is my favorite Draco. I can imagine a really sweet sort of reliable friendship in the future for them both... and of course eventually more. :3

God this is making me realize though, it has been forever since I've read a Professor Draco/Ginny story. Goodness, how I miss them. Will have to look around for one now, no thanks to you. XD
dwellingindreams chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Cute!
tmtcltb chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Sweet and yet moving. Draco and Ginny obviously have more in common than Draco realizes, and him making the first step towards a friendship was very moving. Lovely one-shot.
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
Ugh, yes. I love how easy this relationship start was for them, versus the angst that tends to be a huge part of Draco/Ginny. Awesome story! Really enjoyed it.
Sw33tCh3rryP13 chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
SO CUTE! Thank you so much Jess, I adore you! XOXO
Desertisle chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
Such a great one shot! Any chance of expanding the story? Thanks for writing it :).
Midnight4568 chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
This is wonderful!
Boogum chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
Naaaaw. This was so lovely and made me feel all mushy (in the sappy happy way). I really liked this!