Reviews for A thrilling encounter
BlaineSimpsonSpock chapter 1 . 2/15
Dang,that's some good shit here,pal! Everyone was IC(a darker version,in Laurel's case,but still fitting),it was kinky and complex.
Harryputterfanfiction chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
I absolutely loved this. Can you please do a sequel to this. I'm 100% sure that there are people out there who love this pairing. In fact photos of John Barrowman and Katie Cassidy are so really cute. And this story with the added benefit of your wonderful writing skills can be a great foundation to a sequel. If you're gonna do one or any standalone stories with this pairing, I'm totally in. Wonderful work. Loved it.
malcolmlover chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
Thank you. There is almost no stories about Malcolm having a lover. He may be villian but, the man is gorgeous and rich, finding a woman or a man would not be hard. My other complaint is that almost every story has him as evil with no redeeming qualities. But some how Moira has been made into a saint. She is a flawed character but, it is okay that her children love her. Her children did not escape her evil deeds either.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
I'm actually Malcolm/Laurel trash, and so I loved this. The writing was great! Nice job!
changingdestiny40 chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
I just checked this out but skimmed through it, and extremely fast, and this was sick. I can never imagine Laurel and Malcolm in that light, not even under coercion on Malcolm's part. This was bizarre and crazy. Plus, I'll bet Thea would've been highly disturbed if she'd walked in on this. Poor girl would need therapy.

Every ones entilted to their pairings, but this pairing, the thought of it, is ridiculous. Too each their own thought. There might be some people who feel the same about pairings I prefer.

Happy writing, congratulations on completing this (no sarcasm, I really do mean my congratulations) and have a very good day.