Reviews for With A Whirl Of Joy And The Embrace Of Melancholy
artemis.hestia.athen chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Really sweet, I loved it.
Just Elizabeth chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This is singlehandedly the best story of it's kind I have seen. I honestly have tears running down my face. This story made me remember all the fantastic teachers I have had and how so many of them have felt like a mother (and in one case father) figure. My kindergarden teacher retired a few years ago, and I didn't know until the last day of school, when I cried in front of everyone. This also made me flat out sob for my eighth grade class I graduated last year and I miss them so much I still cry every month or so. This just made me feel better about everything and to remember how much they were all like my family. I cannot thank you enough.
lostonbroadway chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Lovely story and very touching! Minerva is exactly one of those types of teachers and I think that's one reason I love her character so much. Very well done!
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I'm only about 3 1/2 years late reviewing this, that isn't so bad. :) I really enjoyed your story. I loved the album. Minerva's monologue was so sad and I was glad Albus created a light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks for sharing.

OSUSprinks
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Brilliant fanfic, I loved every precious minute, thank you for that. There's not often one I can read over and over again, but your certainly falls into that catagory. Thank you.

xxStellaxx
B. Alex Burke chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
This is another great one! I love them! You're really good at this.
SherbetKitty chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Aww... this was so sweet. You made me cry. Just beautiful.
Nerweniel chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Thanks. Your story has taught me something, really taught me something. I have to live my life, I can't throw myself on just one thing, I have to live. Poor Minerva.
Nerweniel chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
This story is wonderful, one of the best stories I ever read... it made me cry... wonderful :).
kgb-willows chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
That was touching... Very sweet too :D

LOVED it!
Kitty Petro chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
That is so sweat that i have tears in my eyes. I swear i am going to tell all i know about this fic.

You know this sort of reminds me about when i was going to start at junior high. My old teacher was the best and i still miss her.

Hope more good storyes are to come.
CCSaint chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
that was such a sweet story. maybe you could add a chapter or two to it. maybe having one of the 7th years writing to professor McGonagall for advice on something or just to say hi or something. oh i also think that is so sweet of you to dedicate this story to your teacher. i can totally see how him and minerva are connected in the story. great job, once again.

Liz
Ciggy chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
sniff sniff! aw your a fanfic genious you are! i'm off to join the yahoo group ya hear!
Pingu Lotta chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Aloha Inca!

*hoppelt um Inca rum*

First of all: I changed my nick today... so don't be shocked

Second: I didn't come to review this, yet. Shame on me!

Did I tell you, that I really, really, really like this cute little fanfic? It's just so... lovely. So... complete...

And I am - as usual - confused *smile*