Reviews for Inner Light, Outer Darkness
I love this story, and I hope you update it! It would be great to see Narcissa and Bellatrix interact with eachother. Please write more about them!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
Please update or write a story where Narcissa is helping Bellatrix recover!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
I love this! Please write more!
Maisie Malfoy chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
Wow. This is really heart-wrenching. Except for the Lucius-being-a-healer part, this is honestly really close to what I think happened after the war. It's not hard to think of this scenario at all.
I'm not going to bother pointing out all the things I liked, or this review will wind up being longer than the fic itself, but overall I really, really love this :)!
(By the way, if you ever add to this or make a sequel, very good things will happen :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
Please write more about Bellateix and Narcissa!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! I really love the story so far! Can't wait to see Bellatrix and Narcissa
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
This is so good please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
Please update this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
I really hope the Narcissa helps Bellatrix get better!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
This is really good! Please continue the story, I hope that Bellatrix gets better or at least does with Narcissa
tinylexie chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
I also like the idea of Lucius being a Healer. Harry Potter Wiki has him being good at Potions, so it's not too out of the realm of possibility that he could have also been good at Healing if he had chosen that route instead of the one that he did in canon. A kind, merciful Lucius takes more to get used to, but I really think you did a good job with this challenge and that this story was very creative and unique.