Reviews for That Cowboy Dream
asam75 chapter 31 . 10/12
Re-reading this chapter, I think I better understand Bella. The night before, she wanted to start afresh and build a new relationship. The next morning, Edward throws his ideas of family life at her without any discussion. She hits him with the statement that the night was a mistake drawing from her years of experience in blindly following a man. Now they need to talk.
I hope all is well and hope you haven't left this story...lots of readers miss it.
Scoobylover68 chapter 31 . 10/7
Am missing your updates LL. I hope you decide to continue when you have the time and inspiration.
twilightstuff chapter 31 . 8/14
Oh boy, missing this story. I hope you don't leave us hanging too long!
awesomeami316 chapter 31 . 8/9
Omg this story has gone in a completely different direction then I thought it would
Jillybeans122 chapter 31 . 8/8
They can't ever happen! What! Ugh!
guest chapter 31 . 8/4
Oh snap...the conflict. What did Edward think would happen?! He never even thought to first ask about their lives...He approached it all wrong. He needs to DISCUSS with Bella not make decisions for her.
kathrinmucki chapter 31 . 8/3
Oh boy...
Anasamantha09 chapter 31 . 7/31
Excellent end for this chapter!
harleymaria chapter 31 . 8/2
Aww poor Edward
It's like Cliff notes of a great story.
Again your supporting characters get more play than your main ones. The Vegas chapters were great and are the bulk of this story. But since then we've seen more of Rose and May, and now Charlie. Bella and Edward don't talk, but fall into bed after five years. I have no investment in them because I don't see any relationship. I'd love to read more of the style I saw in the early chapters.
And while I'd love to live on a ranch in Montana, I doubt Bella would want to be there with evil Esme.
Well Bella's all over the place. Let's build something new...this can never happen again. Really?
I guess country folks are more practical with resources, but would Bella want to move into the house he built for his wife within sight of his mother's home?
Does Bella even want to share her child with his selfish mother? Does Edward?
And I don't really understand Esme's motivation to hide his child. She had Edward married, committed and tied to the ranch. Telling him about his child wouldn't have taken him away.
cecily chapter 31 . 7/31
So Edward wanted to move Bella into a place where May had already occupied and made herself at home? And put her near cold hearted Esme?!
Edward moved entirely too fast and didnt even talk to Bella about her wants. Understand he didnt know about Emse but dang Edward slow down!
Who's betting she's pregnant again? My prediction is Edward will sell up his part of the farm and want to live with Bella and little Esme!