Reviews for That Cowboy Dream
I kinda love the ending. Even if it was abandoned I like where it left off. In my mind Edward is the one that fucked up. He left without getting an explanation from bella, HIS friend turned bella off of him, bella tried to find him only to find out he was marrying the same girl that warned bella off, confirming what she said, he married the ugly ginger, HIS mom intercepted bellas letters, he got his whore pregnant, etc etc. Then he has the nerve to want to move bella into the house he built for his ginger whore? NO THANKS.

In my mind Edward is a piece of shit and more trouble then he is worth. And I don't really want bella with him, so the ending was good except that she slept with him...that was disappointing.
He married the ginger with the ugly square face? LOL OMG
Jakes sisters just pushed bella to marry jake when they don't even want her in the family...….im guessing this has something to do with the business...….
It seems like Edward doesn't really like that Emmett is a whore, but im guessing he fucked all the skanky buckle bunnies back in the day too.
rogueslaygal chapter 31 . 6/5
This is really good story, very well written. I hope you someday finish it.
Tommy14 chapter 31 . 5/5
I just found your story and have enjoyed reading it. Hope that Edward and Bella work things out.
Pattsy1994 chapter 31 . 12/2/2017
When will this two ever sit down and really talk and understand eachother istead of making uninformed assumptions. I do hope you will be able to complete this interesting story and thanks for sharing.
Pattsy1994 chapter 30 . 12/2/2017
What would Edward do to his mother?
Pattsy1994 chapter 29 . 12/2/2017
So it was Esme and or Carlisle sending the cheque to Bella. Very snicky of them, how about the child knowing his father.
Pattsy1994 chapter 28 . 12/2/2017
;)
Pattsy1994 chapter 27 . 12/2/2017
I knew that May was up to something but Edward marrying her was just incridibly stupid.
Pattsy1994 chapter 26 . 12/2/2017
Oh dearie me.
Pattsy1994 chapter 25 . 12/2/2017
Assumptions can be deadly. Edward could just knock and confirm before coming to conclusions.
Pattsy1994 chapter 24 . 12/2/2017
Aaaaah, poor Edward, he really was looking forward to seeing Bella.
Pattsy1994 chapter 23 . 12/2/2017
Wow, Bella has grown some balls. But Jacob is just slimy, he doesn't love Bella but was just using her and the whole family was in on it.
1,003 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »