Reviews for Cold Snap
V-chan chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Wow. You write Ansem so well and it makes V-chan smile )
IndigoHyacinth chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
wow wow wow.

I liked this one even more than "Breath" (which was also wonderous) but I really loved how you examined the changes that Ansem went through as he studied the Heartless and the darkness. I've read a few other ficlets that had attempted to do the same (show exactly how Hollow Bastion's king became the person he did), but this one was different-it was so beautifully done.
General Alia chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
This was an immediate add to favorite. _
As an official Ansem fangirl, I dub you a talented writer for Ansem's personality and wish that you continue to write him. This is better than what I hope my own Ansem fic, Fire Eyes, can do. I've taken hints from this own fic, and plan to use its themes in FE. Excellent fic, and keep writing!
Long live the king!
CeruleanSkies chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
This was one of the first of your works that I read, and I just have to say-
-With that aside, I typically avoid fanfiction due to getting bombarded with contrived storylines just to get one's jollies off to horrid slash pairings or self-insert whack-fantasies, and it is SO REFRESHING to see work that delves into a character's POV and isn't afraid to flesh out a story only hinted at, like you do here with Ansem.
Bravo. I would love to see more KH fanfic. _