Reviews for Into The Black
Addie Lover of Stories chapter 13 . 10/6
! I loved this chapter and damn am I excited to see what happens next! One of my favorite parts of crossovers is one universe explaining things about itself and the other half is shocked, I can't help but cackle maniacally when I imagine their expressions and incredulousness about it and this chapter was just perfect for that! Thank you so much for writing this! I'm thoroughly enjoying the ride!
Arthura chapter 13 . 10/4
What a great story! Excited to see how the Jedi order possibly recovers and how things would change with the events that have occurred. I would imagine that having the droid armies at their defense would allow them to defend their planets at least to some degree if that actually happens. Never seen a story where that option was considered! Very inventive and fun read!
The Observer 2.O chapter 13 . 9/30
This is just fantastic. A crossover story done perfectly. The characters are on point and the impact they've had on the universe is believable and feels... right.

Great stuff. Looking forward to more :)
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 13 . 9/30
Hope you continue this. Awesome so far.
gogo199432 chapter 13 . 9/28
Completely forgot about this fic. And now I'm sad there isn't any more to this chapter :D I need MORE
Great story
Worldmaker chapter 13 . 9/22
The "let's waste the reader's time by recapping the entire story" thing was unnecessary. You could have disposed of it with a simple, "Harry told the story, and now let's get to their reaction" bit, instead of focusing on the story that we ALREADY KNEW ABOUT.

King's First Rule of Successful Writing: Never waste the reader's time. You just wasted the reader's time. Shame on you.
hordac85 chapter 13 . 9/22
Nice
Kieran Elddir chapter 13 . 9/20
It is really pleasing to read a story of this level of quality! I particularly like the details, like the fact that Earth is NOT in the SW galaxy!
madsloth chapter 13 . 9/13
Nice few updates, it is always fun reading stories like this.

I am Looking forward to more.
Chris chapter 13 . 9/10
Alot of these storys about Harry Potter and Star Wars, spend, in my opinion too much time explaining the back story of both sides.

If it was me, i would do it the easy way, and include a Pensive in the story to cut out repeated exposition.

Your story is a pretty good rendition of this trope. I would like to see more of it. I hope you have some ideas as to where this story will be going as the majority of these story's generally peta out after meeting Yoda.

My 2 cents worth
Dragonman109 chapter 13 . 9/12
Update when your able please.
deepdiver chapter 13 . 9/11
Well thus far I think you've got the best telling of this tale. I think most of them have written into a corner with Harry being too powerful, and it just ends up a pokedex of harem and automated empire building. I like Hermione in the mix which at least slows down whatever is going to happen ship wise. Welcome to my follow list. And thank you for your efforts!
myafroatemydog chapter 2 . 9/10
Is this a harem? Great chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 9/10