Reviews for Into The Black
Awsome! Definitely one of the better hpsw fanfics.
Sithslayer69 chapter 3 . 11/19
it would be totally bad ass to have harry say that Vader thinks he understands hate, rage to Vader's face
D72 chapter 9 . 11/6
I'll never be a fan of cliffhangers, but I did enjoy the rest of the chapter.
D72 chapter 8 . 11/6
In another hpsw fic I read, Harry picked up a ship captained by an antilles, who demanded Harry de-pimp the ride, as it being weightless spooked the crap out of the helmswoman. So he grumpily disabled the ward stones...

He really hates the statute of secrecy once he makes his second trillion credits...

But I can see the narrative benefits of keeping things under the radar. That being said, why are star wars ships so weird and ugly? The luxury yacht 3000 looks like a U-haul with a nose cone, and the ship ayla jacked looks like someone jammed a bunch of rectangular crap on the back of a dump truck!

I am still enjoying the fic, even if Harry isn't curb stomping everybody.
D72 chapter 6 . 11/6
The rules of both force and magic are interesting, but I have to admit, it's a bit more fun when Harry twists reality like a kitten with a ball of yarn.
D72 chapter 5 . 11/6
Ugh, ysalami lizards, one of the unlamented losses of decanonization for me.
D72 chapter 3 . 11/6
Harry's kinda set aside the levity here, but Hermany Grinder picked it up. Top student at Chogborts.
Pointer3109 chapter 9 . 11/4
Interesting story.
I never got into most of the books, so I'm having to pick it up as I go along. Not too hard, so go job.

Enjoyed it.
BrilliantLady chapter 7 . 11/2
Good chapter! I particularly enjoyed the meditations on the Force and where it comes from.
martin.presston.9 chapter 9 . 10/29
excellent story so far hope to read more soon thanx for sharing your time and imagination
Rogue7 chapter 9 . 10/21
Great story so far, I look forward to your next chapter, and their next encounter
Dragon-Warrior-93 chapter 1 . 10/17
good start to a story but just want to point out that harry spoke to sirius via the resurrection stone which indicates that his dead so if it does turnout that he is alive you may want to come up with an explanation as to why such as it doesn't actually pluck the soul from the realm of the dead but recalls an echo that exists on the planet itself and the reason it can't create an echo from someone alive or that still exists on said planet is because it the person the echo is based on is still learning and updating it therefore the echo is destroyed and remade every second of everyday etc . Or something similar.
newboy chapter 9 . 10/14
If those two Jedi think that what they have seen from the wizards is scary now, then they would be petrified if they ever learned what Voldemort was capable of.

At the height of his power Voldemort could do things with his magic that even the most learned witches and Wizards would have thought impossible.
Hadrian.Caeser chapter 9 . 10/13
nice chapter
Flametusk chapter 2 . 10/12
I knew it! As soon as you mentioned the giant ferns and the Acklay I KNEW it was Felucia!