Reviews for Into The Black
CMdkelley chapter 13 . 8/13
I know its been a few years *cough cough* but please sir may I have some more? I just read this in its entirety and loved it!
AnthonyR89 chapter 12 . 8/2
so, what about the Green Jedi of Corellia in all of this?

also, Tarkin was a competent tactician at best who relied on overwhelming numbers. strategically, he was a fucking moron. the Tarkin Doctrine proves that. such a Doctrine isn't sustainable, long term.
AnthonyR89 chapter 11 . 8/2
fuck barris and fuck Snape. Snape was nothing but a creepy stalker who abused his position to bully two orphans who were orphans largely as a result of his actions.

fuck Dumbledore too, while I am at it.
AnthonyR89 chapter 9 . 8/2
...I'm pretty sure that Kuat has been in Palpatine's pocket for years by this point.
AnthonyR89 chapter 5 . 8/1
yeah, fuck that. kill barriss. Justice for Ashoka.
AnthonyR89 chapter 4 . 8/1
he could have just set up a muggle repelling ward or used q few confundus charms rather than just jump straight to the imperius curse.
alsdjhfgljkwebgh chapter 13 . 7/27
Pioneered by plums, and just like that brain dead moron, you abandoned the story too!
DrDamage chapter 4 . 6/21
This is good fic, just a small nitpick though: I believe that "no point in beleaguering the issue" should be "no point in *belabouring* the issue"
Dauntes chapter 4 . 6/20
I actually mean this review to be in reference to the previous chapter, but I've already reviewed that in the distant past. :P

At this point, I've read a number of different versions of this story premise. The thing that I always enjoyed and appreciated about this one, other than Hermione and Juno being involved, was that last conversation in this chapter. Harry on the one hand giving hope, while impressing on Aayla the risks involved. A lot of these stories treat the casual reversal of causality with wonder and amazement, but they almost always gloss over the insane risk involved. On the one hand, potential salvation, on the other the negligent erasure of your entire existence. Thanks again for this story.
So Anakin turns to the dark side? Shocking.
27mad97 chapter 1 . 6/15
You seem to have forgotten that Sirius died when he passed through the veil because when Harry used the resurrection stone he saw Sirius
A Lost Tourist chapter 8 . 4/29
Your story is good so far please keep at it
Why have you stopped it's great
JPax chapter 13 . 3/9
I know it’s been 4 years but planning on updating at all?
MeMeMooMoo chapter 13 . 3/8
Imagine putting all this effort into a story, and then being too stupid to finish it.
1,380 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »