Reviews for Into The Black
Shadowdog11 chapter 10 . 8/2
Dead men tell no tales. I’m always annoyed a bit when They don’t fight enemies with intent to actually remove them from the board
Mastersgtjames chapter 12 . 6/9
While you may not be able to vanish a person, since they are alive. You should be able to vanish their gear, so Vader should be a, relatively, easy opponent. Just vanish his gear.
Mastersgtjames chapter 11 . 6/9
kinda wish Fawkes had flamed in when Harry mentioned him.
Mastersgtjames chapter 6 . 6/9
Hope this story does not go down the cliche of having the Sith know magic, spells, etc... Or that they are somehow as, if not more skilled at magic than MC(Harry) and Hermione. Likewise, hope that Sirius was not captured by the Sith. Cuz again, that would be a frankly dull/boring cliche.
Mastersgtjames chapter 2 . 6/9
Hope MC learned more than just what is taught at Hogwarts. Learned Conjuration, Alchemy, Wards, Cursebreaking, Enchanting, Sex Magic, Blood/Flesh Magic, Soul Magic, Mind Magic, Rituals.
CRose chapter 13 . 6/2
I'm sad to see that this story is abandoned and has been that way for some time. Great story so far and I enjoyed what you have posted so far.
era-romance chapter 13 . 4/21
like this fic but have a few notes, mostly about the last part of this fic
1. u had yoda inform harry et al about padmes injuries and requested medical aid yet harry hasn't even asked to see his new 'patient'
2. early in this fic it sounded like anakin had not yet fallen, just was severely influenced by the dark plus insidious. surprised you haven't done anything to try to save him. sounds like a good dose of self reflection would really help there...talk-no-jutsu anyone?
3. your Harry's and hermiones secondary objective was to find sirius...did they not bother to bring a picture of him with them? it'd probably be pretty easy for one of the jedi they're now associated with the scan the holonet discretely for his pic...especially as sirius was not known for being subtle...probably would've been noticed by the jedi at one point or another...plus this was set what? a minimum of 3 years after voldies fall? meaning 5plus years of being in that galaxy? any chance of sirius not causing several intergalactic incidents? probably not.

really wish you would continue this fic!
rmw5763 chapter 13 . 4/8
With the years without an update I'll consider the Author, dead,quit writing or,well who knows. Hopefully We'll get another chapter before I die. It's Abandoned anyway.
CSKTECH chapter 13 . 12/17/2020
Ok stop kidding where is the rest? :) I liked it a lot but I can also see why it was so slow to be written.
martin.presston.9 chapter 13 . 11/15/2020
why is it all three of the people who have written the same sort of SW/HP crossover in more or less the same words ALL stop about here now dont get me wrong im not saying they are copying anything except the general over story but for all of you to get writers block or real life interuptus is a pain in the butt for people who like this type of story and theses three in particular are very well wrtten but need to be finished, why dont you all work together to get past the block then see where things go from there apart from that thank you for taking the time to share your imagination with us
Seraphy64 chapter 4 . 11/12/2020
I don't buy that the imperio was the best way to go in that situation. Mind controlling multiple people at the same time would be hard. And imperio is a single target spell. An aoe stunner or two from stealth would have worked better. Then confund them after you wake them up when your ready to leave and all good. Don't have to 'dirty your hands' with mind control.
Seraphy64 chapter 2 . 11/12/2020
A competent magic user could have slaughtered the clones at the end of this chapter. What did Harry do? Bludgeoning spells. Better than using expelliarmis I guess, but not by much.
Saberius Prime chapter 13 . 11/12/2020
Are you still working on this?
TheFishKing chapter 13 . 10/28/2020
are u dead?
munin295 chapter 4 . 10/12/2020
There was just no reason to use imperio here. Harry could have used a confundus to accomplish nearly the same thing. Or he could have simply used stupefy or petrificus, then obliviate them afterwards.

And why make Hermione worry when he could just send her a patronus as soon as they had caught up in time?
1,343 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »