Reviews for Into The Black
malinkody chapter 12 . 21h
Amazing chapter. Loved every moment. Especially how you don't just let the wizards solve everything, but still let magic play its role. After all magic may be the solution but there are only 2 magicians. Looking forward to the meeting in kuat.
r.tidmore chapter 1 . 7/17
will keep a watch out to see "if" this story gets completed before I read. looking at your profile page the only complete stories are oneshots and any multi chapter are either listed as discontinued or on hiatus so, as I wrote in the beginning of this review, if story complete I will read. if not I won't. hope you do complete, most reviews are for the good and there are not many good HP/SW x-over on here so will be nice to finally see a new one.
aesir21 chapter 12 . 7/17
I am sure there was a reason to focus so much on Rendili battle and single pilot out of it and hopefully it will be explained in the next chapter. I had to double check that I am actually reading the right story in he beginning. I certainly did not know that the reason Vader was always so bulky and hard to move was because he was medically cured that way on purpose by the emperor. I hoping that you will save Pamedala so the kids will at least have a mother.
BenRG chapter 12 . 7/17
I think that we are entering a transition here. The Republican and Imperial factions are both hurting and I would expect them both to enter into a period of reflection, planning, rebuilding and reinforcement before anyone takes any moves.

Time enough for Harry and Hermione to even further influence events in the galaxy without knowing properly what they are doing.
Blaze1992 chapter 12 . 7/16
Kinda rude Ti instantly thinks harry will help, also so now Vader will be more like CW grievous rather then his slow canon movie self?
kent-jensen chapter 12 . 7/16
more plz
willam and jack and jake chapter 12 . 7/16
very interesting so vader will be at this full potential as a cyborg then
Sele chapter 12 . 7/16
Excellent chapter!
fraewyn chapter 12 . 7/16
Love it!
Watcher123 chapter 12 . 7/16
This story continues to be a delight to read. If you struggled with this chapter it certainly doesn't show in the quality. As fun as it is to read what Harry & co are up to its equally enjoyable to read what's transpiring in the galaxy and how their presence/actions are having ripple effects. Like Vader possibly getting better armour/life support and Padme even being in with a chance to live. If she does make it thanks to Harry will she agree to have the twins raised in anonymity? As talk about an awkward moment if she runs into Anakin/Vader. "Honey, I think I want a divorce."

I especially like how your Yoda is transitioning from the too blind to notice a Sith Lord standing in front of him like in the prequels to the more astute Jedi Master from the original trilogy. He's clearly picked up on the fact that Harry & Hermione are not just other untrained force users the Jedi can dismiss. Hopefully the rest of the surviving Council (if there are any) will be as understanding of two people who they owe so much to but can't actually control.

Best of all was the Emperor musing on how some of his plans have hit a bump in the road. Little does he realise what a wild ride he is in for.

Thanks for sharing.
raven spotter chapter 12 . 7/16
Brilliant chapter seriously looking forward to the next one

Steve
Cenright chapter 12 . 7/15
So you are basically upgrading Vader to be more powerful, so as to be a bigger threat. Nice way of doing it.
jackster242 chapter 12 . 7/15
So extraordinarily glad that you are continuing this story! Keep up the great work.
Artur Hawkwing1 chapter 12 . 7/15
Beautiful!
ClaireR89 chapter 12 . 7/15
Wooooo I've been dying for the next chapter so glad it's here. Took me a bit to read it. Had to reread most of the story it's been a while and I forgot some. Anyway good chapter. I'm curious what you're gonna do with padme
1,096 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »