Reviews for Into The Black
Jose19 chapter 8 . 10/21
There is a issue on Force abilities as the story progresses because Invisibility and concealment from detection can be used by both sides of the Force.

Teleportation can be used as well but only the Sith, and is very dangerous.
AN chapter 13 . 10/18
This is really good!
flys36 chapter 13 . 10/3
Amazing story! Sad I am that it was not continued, so many questions left unanswered.
MannazIor chapter 1 . 9/20
Sad to see this is dead... Was an amazing fic.
Emporer Bloodfire chapter 13 . 9/20
I'm loving this. I hope you can continue it.
virginiademeritt chapter 13 . 9/8
Ok my tiny gripes for this is Harry and Hermione went on a camping trip from hell once before and had a loaned tent for that that smelled of cat piss (the quidditch cup girls tent from GoF), why the heck would they basically settle for being 'given' a tent again? Why not get money for one from the supply office/budget and go shopping for it themselves? And why would they not pack like they were never coming back, since they may never be coming back? ex. clean out their vaults of books, gold, and sellable materials, buying out apothecaries and greenhouses, planning for portable sustainable food and potions environs... sorry I enjoy vacationing in an RV and magical expansions would make awesomeness.

I still really enjoyed the story and hope you get some mojo for this story to continue.
virginiademeritt chapter 13 . 9/8
It... just... stopped!?

Where is the: Daring stealing of the Separatists toys? The compassionate saving of Padme and the babes in the oven? The regrouping and further planning for the Jedi? The bravely teaching and learning of Harry and Hermione in magic and force? The startling revelation and rescue of Sirius stuck as Padfoot from a Hutt zoo? Will the Rebellion be successful? Will the Dark Side lose its leading guy in black? Will Padfoot get to pee comically on Palpatine's shoe? ...?...?...?
Bensport Expere chapter 1 . 8/19
Continu The storry SVP!
mongodatroll chapter 13 . 8/12
Pretty sure I have reviewed this thing before, and it is still as good now as it was then. Action, humor, and set dressing are well described, plotted, and sourced to the appropriate characters. Your addition of Harry's dog I think was legitimately somewhat inspired, as far as that goes.
I'll continue to keep an eye on this and hope that you come back to it, but as a writer myself, I won't be bothering you too much.
Well aware that shit happens, whether that shit is a real-life fiasco like a new kid or something or just an annoying bit of writer's block.
Take care!
Matthew W Bigham chapter 13 . 8/3
Admittedly this is the first time I have completely read through this fan fiction as I found it a while back but I only read a few chapters but then I went and found a different one to read. This is one of the best fanfic crossovers I have ever read and I’ve read quite a few, the blending of two separate universes was seem less as I could very well see Harry and Hermione entering the Star Wars Galaxy and inadvertently saving the Jedi order from Annihilation. I’ve never been a huge fan of Anakin Skywalker as the man was too wish washy with controlling his emotions and from being manipulated of course neither was I a fan of Padme Amidala as she was a Queen and later a Senator for crying out loud so you would at least think she had some brains but apparently not considering she went off and pretty much got herself “killed” by her own husband after he went cuckoo for coco puffs. Sheesh anyway I hope you write a sequel to this story soon, this one’s too good to just be a one off.
Shadowdog11 chapter 10 . 8/2
Dead men tell no tales. I’m always annoyed a bit when They don’t fight enemies with intent to actually remove them from the board
Mastersgtjames chapter 12 . 6/9
While you may not be able to vanish a person, since they are alive. You should be able to vanish their gear, so Vader should be a, relatively, easy opponent. Just vanish his gear.
Mastersgtjames chapter 11 . 6/9
kinda wish Fawkes had flamed in when Harry mentioned him.
Mastersgtjames chapter 6 . 6/9
Hope this story does not go down the cliche of having the Sith know magic, spells, etc... Or that they are somehow as, if not more skilled at magic than MC(Harry) and Hermione. Likewise, hope that Sirius was not captured by the Sith. Cuz again, that would be a frankly dull/boring cliche.
Mastersgtjames chapter 2 . 6/9
Hope MC learned more than just what is taught at Hogwarts. Learned Conjuration, Alchemy, Wards, Cursebreaking, Enchanting, Sex Magic, Blood/Flesh Magic, Soul Magic, Mind Magic, Rituals.
1,353 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »