Reviews for Into The Black
Deathmvp chapter 13 . 9/4/2018
Nice first meeting with Yoda here.
falsewarrior chapter 1 . 9/4/2018
CSXv.v DX,
kddr1122 chapter 13 . 9/4/2018
Nice update. well written.
BenRG chapter 13 . 9/4/2018
I thought that Yoda would take the story pretty easily. He knows that the Force is just too great a power and mystery to assume everything is automatically knowable about it. It's a healthy mindset to have, I think.

Yeah, I've seen fanarts of the Kuat Shipyards. It is literally something that a 20th/21st-Century human from Earth probably could only imagine, not actually process seeing in real life.
Zombieking079 chapter 13 . 9/4/2018
I have waited for update so eagerly
Tobias Morrow chapter 13 . 9/4/2018
It's always a treat when I see an update for this story in my inbox! I really enjoyed the interactions between Yoday and Harry/Hermione, and I can't wait to see what else comes up in the conversations between them!
Keep up the great work!
sonofthehills chapter 13 . 9/4/2018
Thanks!
Alex2909 chapter 13 . 9/4/2018
thanks for the update, looking forward to how harry and Hermione will change things further in the galaxy
Guachico chapter 13 . 9/4/2018
Thanks. That was enjoyable. I think you’re doing a good job on Yoda.
starboy454 chapter 13 . 9/4/2018
another excellent update
Zicou chapter 13 . 9/4/2018
Another excellent chapter !
Continuuuuuuuuue,
Z/
MastrDragn chapter 13 . 9/4/2018
I understand your explanation of Hyper-space, but for the Star Wars sagas, it is just the stars passing by quickly. The blue part that you talk about in the story originated with Stargate SG1, which is of course a different universe. I have seen this in several other stories, so I guess I'll just have to live with it.
apocalyps24 chapter 13 . 9/4/2018
i always imagined the wizarding population between 10 and 100 thousand myself (mainly because i dont think they could reliably produce enough children to run hogwarts if it were less and more would be far to hard to hide)
that being said loving the story so far just wish you would update more regularly... becomes hard to enjoy stories when there is so much time between chapters that one tends to forget what has been happening in the story previous to the new chapter
lokarryn chapter 13 . 9/4/2018
Great chapter, loving the story so far though I am wondering if Sirius survived.
Renee.Sarah chapter 13 . 9/3/2018
It's not too crazy if you include squibs and those creature half-bloods that don't finish/get education (for many reasons) and so don't count as full wizards (Hagrid being one such lovable individual, Flitwick probably related to another )
1,350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »