Reviews for Into The Black
Fundamentalblue chapter 13 . 9/3/2018
Great chapter thanks!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/3/2018
Excellent chapter! Thanks for the update, this is a fantastic story!
fraewyn chapter 13 . 9/3/2018
Love it!
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 13 . 9/3/2018
Great chapter. Moves things forward nicely and starts to bring the bigger picture into focus. Great job. thanks for your hard work on this.
frankieu chapter 13 . 9/3/2018
nice chapter thx for writing it
ClaireR89 chapter 13 . 9/3/2018
Wooooooo I really enjoy this story. I think cause you brought Hermione. Alot of the crossovers I find seem to be only Harry in the new universe. So I'm glad there is a friend or I guess more of cross over
ZooFan chapter 13 . 9/3/2018
Another great chapter
grovepjp chapter 13 . 9/3/2018
Tx
mwinter1 chapter 13 . 9/3/2018
Yet the emergency of Senator Amidala is put on the way side. Once again Yoda can't prioritize correctly. That should be next. Feels as though this chapter was a bit short. Awaiting more.
Lydia-Hood chapter 13 . 9/3/2018
When it comes to the notion of how much Magical Population would exist in HP Setting, I always personally assumed it was about 1/1000 of the normal population, it sounds like a low enough number, yet large enough number too to make sense, it would mean Magicals are rare, but still common enough to have a civilization and governments, I mean seriously if you take at face value what you see in Harry Potter books you'd expect the Magical people to be a few thousands at most in Britain BUT to have a Government sizeable enough to have a few hundred people working for it, I come from a town that had like 10k people in it... the total size of the Law Enforcement, Municipal Government & City Maintenance was nowhere near the apparent size of the Ministry of Magic.

However if you take the notion of 1/1000 of the normal population being Magical... it gives for Britain in the HP era about 60k Magical Population, versus about 60 million Non-Magical Population, which sounds significantly more realistic, however I'll say that obviously challenge the notion the Hogwarts was the only Magical School in Britain, because from what we see from HP their is like 300 students studying at Hogwarts (if you look at the apparent size of Harry's year, looking at all the boys and girls in his year, its and than multiply it by 7 or so its at possibly 10 or so students per years per house... which means 40 per year, which mean 280 total, if virtually all students stay after the OWLS, which is extremely small for a potential population of 60k), again in my hometown the High School had a higher number of students than that, for at least 5 times less population, which would mean logically their has to be other schools, plus a bunch of home-schooled children.

My expectations when it comes to Hogwarts frankly is that its the 'Elite School' its a school for the Ministry employees kids, for the Purebloods, the Richs, the Old Families & the Nobles, they also are enforced to take a small token number of Muggleborns, I assume maybe at most 10% of the school population is Muggleborn, but I believe their is likely a much larger proportion of the population that would be Muggleborn, and largely if you aren't part of the 5 groups I mentioned above, and you aren't one of the few 'lucky' Muggleborns to be accepted at Hogwarts, you basically have to attend some of the small common schools that would litter the country, just like real life. So yea I see Hogwarts as the equivalent for the British Magical World to Cambridge or Oxford for the Non-Magical Britain (or the Yale & Harvard for the US).
George Cristian810 chapter 13 . 9/3/2018
I really like this you like you could read selector story same song,different has a similar plot and it is inspired by plum story also.
serialkeller chapter 13 . 9/3/2018
Always great to see an update. I really hope this doesn't die off now that it has gotten to this point like so many other crossovers of this genre
Vukk chapter 13 . 9/3/2018
I agree about populations. Hogwarts has ~40 students in Harry’s year, but supposedly 1,000 students in the whole school, and 3,000-4,000 witches and wizards in the country. 10,000 would be on the light side of it, wring as Harry’s year was so much smaller. 15,000-20,000 witches and wizards in the country would be much more realistic, if Hogwarts was the only school. This also assumes a lifespan of 100 years, and does not assume fluctuations due to Grindelwald and Voldemort.
wolpe chapter 13 . 9/3/2018
goddragonking chapter 13 . 9/3/2018
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
1,353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »