Reviews for Into The Black
Seraphy64 chapter 4 . 11/12/2020
I don't buy that the imperio was the best way to go in that situation. Mind controlling multiple people at the same time would be hard. And imperio is a single target spell. An aoe stunner or two from stealth would have worked better. Then confund them after you wake them up when your ready to leave and all good. Don't have to 'dirty your hands' with mind control.
Seraphy64 chapter 2 . 11/12/2020
A competent magic user could have slaughtered the clones at the end of this chapter. What did Harry do? Bludgeoning spells. Better than using expelliarmis I guess, but not by much.
Saberius Prime chapter 13 . 11/12/2020
Are you still working on this?
TheFishKing chapter 13 . 10/28/2020
are u dead?
munin295 chapter 4 . 10/12/2020
There was just no reason to use imperio here. Harry could have used a confundus to accomplish nearly the same thing. Or he could have simply used stupefy or petrificus, then obliviate them afterwards.

And why make Hermione worry when he could just send her a patronus as soon as they had caught up in time?
Bensport Expere chapter 13 . 9/17/2020
Plese continue the story!
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 1 . 8/8/2020
I think you misspelled "abandoned"
Sammyboy94 chapter 13 . 7/25/2020
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2020
Lol that funny bashing
LordJanu chapter 13 . 6/12/2020
This story is dead ain't it
SoulNightshade chapter 1 . 6/2/2020
saying Juno is saying smarter than Ron isn't real hard
tscchope chapter 11 . 6/2/2020
Snape - atrocious teacher; abysmal human being
noondark chapter 13 . 5/25/2020
I love this! Nice to see Hermione included in the story here! Hope you update so I can see what direction this new galactic conflict takes.
thrawn825 chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
Whats up with shitting on the Weasleys jeez
DarthGhengis chapter 13 . 4/28/2020
Binge read this in one night, and man do I love it! It's great fun to read, and I like seeing how Harry & Hermione change the story with their appearance.. that's something else great! The fact that both Harry & Hermione are there.. it's so rare to find good time/dimension travel fics with more than one person being the traveler.

Can't wait to read more!
1,348 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »