Reviews for Into The Black
thrawn825 chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
Whats up with shitting on the Weasleys jeez
DarthGhengis chapter 13 . 4/28/2020
Binge read this in one night, and man do I love it! It's great fun to read, and I like seeing how Harry & Hermione change the story with their appearance.. that's something else great! The fact that both Harry & Hermione are there.. it's so rare to find good time/dimension travel fics with more than one person being the traveler.

Can't wait to read more!
Ravinhairedvampire chapter 13 . 4/26/2020
love the story. please update soon
WindbornesWord chapter 11 . 4/13/2020
I’d be interested in seeing if Fawkes was with Sirius. Also knowing Hermione I’m thinking she would have stored a copy of the Hogwarts library in her trunk, maybe they can see about becoming Animagi? It’d be hilarious to see Yoda become something like a Panda.
WindbornesWord chapter 2 . 4/13/2020
Reading this again, am I correct in guessing that the Wandering Star is Zonoma Sekot? I’ll reiterate that I’d love to see this updated soon! It’s an awesome Fic.
ElementaryDrW chapter 13 . 4/3/2020
Awesome read! Hope it'll get continued again at some point.
Lordlexx chapter 8 . 3/14/2020
You know... Bariss was on Felucia when order 66 was given... not in the temple. Granted a different part of the planet. And Shaak Ti picked up a padawan named Maris Brood after she fled the temple.

Maris Brood is sexy and you do a disservice to her by neglecting her.
TheFishKing chapter 13 . 3/4/2020
please update this is great
ClaireR89 chapter 10 . 3/4/2020
Update?
seagullalpha chapter 13 . 3/2/2020
So far, so good!
Zoom99 chapter 2 . 2/13/2020
Is her minor going to be the mc of this?
Zoom99 chapter 1 . 2/13/2020
He’d only known Sirius about a summer
WindbornesWord chapter 6 . 2/11/2020
Love this so far, hope Hermione is in the ship, honestly they’re a perfect couple.
LtKettch chapter 11 . 2/11/2020
First, this story is great. While there are similarities to Last Second Savior, there are many differences as well. You also go much more in depth.
I think you handled Snape very well. It does speak to Barriss’ situation. Hopefully, it will inspire her.
I also appreciate how you show the healing power of dogs! Juno, the slobber monster is amazing.
Looking forward to reading more. Thanks for sharing what you have written.
HadEv chapter 13 . 1/15/2020
Its very good.. Where are you?
1,350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »