Reviews for Into The Black
Amargi'sNodachi chapter 3 . 9/27/2019
This is quite similar to Last Second Savior(?)

Otherwise interesting.
Nightwing 65 chapter 13 . 9/20/2019
Great story.i couldn't put it down! I hope you finish your 2019
N7SPARTAN-Commander-Jay117 chapter 13 . 9/16/2019
More, please come back. I want to see if harry can save Padme, her being alive would change quite a few things. With as many systems that never joined or left right at the start of the Empire the SW Galaxy will have lots of changes and the way this story is going I can't wait for more.
N7SPARTAN-Commander-Jay117 chapter 1 . 9/15/2019
Third read through and still love this story, please come back to it its one of the better HPSW crossovers... definitely in the top 10.
kgfinkel chapter 13 . 9/2/2019
I stumbled upon this fantastic story after a recommendation from Facebook's Harmony and Co. (18) and I'm so glad I decided to give it a try. Wonderfully written and with an amazing plot.

I just hope that you continue writing this as I see it hasn't been updated in nearly a year.

I'd love to see how Yoda reacts to Juno or Crookshanks.
lunadream13 chapter 13 . 8/22/2019
Hope you continue this great story. please don't let it be abandoned.
Fred Bitune chapter 13 . 8/16/2019
Why are all the good crossovers abandoned :(
Galligar chapter 13 . 7/15/2019
Please continue this, It was a fantastic read.
Galligar chapter 13 . 7/14/2019
Please continue this, It was a fantastic read.
KnowInsight chapter 13 . 7/10/2019
fun story. i think I'll need to read more of this type crossover in the future. I'm curious why they didn't ask about Sirius again. i enjoyed what was here and hope you continue, but enjoyed what was here if this is it.
Simianpower chapter 13 . 7/7/2019
This story's great. The last chapter was something of a quick recap, so I hope that it continues forward soon. Even though it's not been updated in nearly a year...
Dragonman110 chapter 13 . 6/18/2019
I hope you can update soon please.
05chaloner chapter 1 . 6/17/2019
Really hoping you continue this story, it's one of the best.
BabyBearOnline chapter 13 . 6/17/2019
Just finished re-reading this story and still find it one of the best HP/SW crossovers ever written. I’m looking forwards to seeing what other changes will occur to diverge from the original. Some of the philosophical discussions with Yoda should also be pretty interesting.
avatar junkman chapter 13 . 6/9/2019