Reviews for Into The Black
MystiYew chapter 13 . 6/9/2019
A shame there's no more.
tammgrogan chapter 13 . 5/23/2019
Hello, I just wanted to tell you how very much I am enjoying reading your Amazing story. To be honest with you I am not a big Star Wars fan. I saw the first movie when it came out many, many years ago. Think that I was around 16-17 then. So I REALLY hope that you will be updating this story sometime soon. Until then Thank you so much for sharing it with all of us, and Take care.
draehydraxis chapter 13 . 5/7/2019
I enjoy this story and have read It a couple of times. I am wondering if you are planning to ever return to it as I would love to read the rest.
Bane61 chapter 13 . 5/4/2019
Look here Bubba you cannot start writing a story as good as this and then not finish it is 2 a.m. right now and I want to know what's going to happen! But the story is very good thank you
sortofbored chapter 13 . 4/30/2019
I would really love to see more of this.
WHCnelson chapter 12 . 4/27/2019
Good story... more!
Guest reader chapter 13 . 4/18/2019
You are a great writer! I hope you are just taking a break, because I am a big fan of this story and I'd be sad if it was discontinued.
eragon95159 chapter 13 . 4/19/2019
Continue and update by force and magic is Harry hermione transformed permanently into twi-lek and they Marry .they stop war return on earth unite nonmagic and magic worlds Bright earth into Galaxy age and humans on earth All transform into blue twi-leks as (Harry hermione) and change into another part twi-lek race with diferent culture.
Sithslayer69 chapter 11 . 4/13/2019
This is a wonderful fic so far! I really hope it hasn't been abandoned! I can think of some amazing dialogue between Harry and Vader. Harry constantly berating Vader for his selfishness his total lack of understanding of what pain really is. He truly doesn't understand what the dark is capable of and if he did, he'd be afraid. How the Jedi placed their hope in him and he betrayed them. How he lost it all in the pursuit of his own power. How pursuing power caused his own misery. How he fell to the dark side with nothing to really show for it.

He'd tell Vader to quit using his self-hatred to fuel himself. If he really felt bad about the death of his wife he'd atone for it. Do something to make her be proud of him again. Instead of being the whipping boy of the Sidious. Yeah he made lots of horrific choices. Own up to them.

Anyways this is my favorite Harry Potter/SW crossover and I hope you keep it going! Don't give up!
Nemo Blank chapter 13 . 4/6/2019
Nice story and very well written so far. Thanks.
Uncle Buck chapter 1 . 4/5/2019
I am awaiting chapter 14. The plot and character development keeps me enjoying it. however I wish the story would progress.
Jerome (Uncle_Buck)
MartinDeShade chapter 1 . 3/13/2019
It blows me away at how unprepared they are for this. Great story after this even though it borrows very heavily from Last Second Saviour.
Anon chapter 13 . 3/7/2019
This is quite good. Obviously, you have drawn from other works here on the site, but you have tweaked and expanded enough to make it different.

I hope you continue as this version holds real promise. I would like to see Harry heal Padme, then confront Vader at some point.

Thank you and good luck!
Guest reader chapter 13 . 3/4/2019
This is one of my top favorites! Awsome writing!
101Asa chapter 13 . 3/6/2019
This is one of the best crossovers I have ever read! Please keep going.
Though I am rather sad to hear Plo Koon or Kit Fisto might be dead.
Ex. Machina? Please? They're my favorites, alongside redeemed pro tat Maul. (Though I live without Maul)
1,353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »