Reviews for Into The Black
Pointer3109 chapter 13 . 2/19/2019
Its generally easier to skuttle a ship from inside with explosives, much like bringing down a building, instead of firing shots from the outside. Especially armored hulls of warships. Add cracking the containment vessels of fusion or anti-matter plants and you can easily get some spectacular results.

Your fleet has much better uses than destroying your own property when an enemy is bearing down on you. You could even set demolition charges in the various structures while leaving the defenses active under droid command against the enemy. Much better than letting the empire use them against you.

Enjoyed it.
Astroman1000 chapter 12 . 2/10/2019
Why were there so many Rendili scenes? We only needed Sidious’ mention of the result, everything else was filler.
EternityDragon2610 chapter 13 . 1/29/2019
I'll not lie, the second I saw felucia I thought Last Second Savior and subsequent chapters and some plot elements (I get the feeling you know which ones) further drove that point home...

In all honesty though I couldn't care less :P

I absolutely adored that fic, it being one of my first delves into this particular branch of x-overs, but as time went on I like many was understandably bummed out when it sat so long without an update and if I'm honest kinda killed my interest in these x-overs. So when i got back into them the other day and seen this I was pretty hyped at what felt like a spiritual successor of sorts.

There's been a lot of similar activities between the two of course but your own touch is definitely noticeable and I'm certainly thankful I didn't let the Hiatus tag prompt me away without at least giving it a go.

So overall just a big thanks for getting me back into this little slice of fanfiction, It's been nice going back through my old favorites even if some have unfortunately been left unfinished.

Keep up the good work and I hope you update soon :D
Ciao
mattemo153 chapter 11 . 1/19/2019
Love your story!

How ever i feel like in fanfiction and the real world ifnyou putposly kill someone nomatter if you were under the dark side or are a retard etc. You still killed a person. And therefore you should die. Not by a rediculous costly lethal injection but by a bullet...that might cost as much as 5 dollars...i hate our justice system and our silly compasionate laws. If we learn anything its make crimals not want to be criminals we need better punishments that fit the crime. Also why not legalise drugs andntax it? Surely we could use that money to up teachers saleries or improve our failing infrastructure. Because really those who take drugs usually only hurt themselves...so why should we care?
nkh1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
Excellent start
Kitten Arina chapter 1 . 12/1/2018
Your title makes me think of the show Firefly not Star Wars.
Jof3 chapter 13 . 11/26/2018
I have really enjoyed this story so far, especially the inclusion of Hermione to the dynamic. I hope the story will come off hiatus soon as this is a great premise and I look forward to seeing where it goes from here. Keep up the good writing.
CottonKey chapter 13 . 11/25/2018
Holy shit...you can't even fathom how disappointed I was when I got the end of this chapter...like so hella sad! You've done a spectacular job in making changes that flow naturally...and don't feel over the top. SO MUCH KUDOS TO YOU. I AM EXCITED FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS!
Armiture chapter 13 . 11/16/2018
I have enjoyed reading this story so far. The battle in the ravine was hilarious but don't forget to use the Bat Bogey Hex on the Imperial troopers next time. I found Bly's feeling a need to shave quite funny too. It's a shame that you don't have the time to write bigger chapters of this great story, here's wishing that 2019 is better for you and yours.

I look forward to seeing your next chapter, eventually, and I hope that Harry can save Padma's life.

Kudos for the proper use of "pique" because "peakpeekpique" misuse is one of the most common homonymhomophone errors I see.
Armiture chapter 1 . 11/16/2018
I liked the premise, again. I have really enjoyed the story and will follow it.

Kudos to your Betas for the excellent editing.
locojoe4 chapter 13 . 11/13/2018
I enjoy your stories. Wizard witch, mechanic (both versions) I know there was another as well. I had forgotten this one, and must say that it shows the potential to be one of the few great HP/Star Wars stories. I hope to see more soon along with the WWM remake.
I'm.Addicted.to.Fanfiction chapter 13 . 10/26/2018
Can't wait to read more!
WHCnelson chapter 13 . 10/23/2018
More. More More...
Addie Lover of Stories chapter 13 . 10/6/2018
! I loved this chapter and damn am I excited to see what happens next! One of my favorite parts of crossovers is one universe explaining things about itself and the other half is shocked, I can't help but cackle maniacally when I imagine their expressions and incredulousness about it and this chapter was just perfect for that! Thank you so much for writing this! I'm thoroughly enjoying the ride!
Arthura chapter 13 . 10/4/2018
What a great story! Excited to see how the Jedi order possibly recovers and how things would change with the events that have occurred. I would imagine that having the droid armies at their defense would allow them to defend their planets at least to some degree if that actually happens. Never seen a story where that option was considered! Very inventive and fun read!
1,351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »