Reviews for Into The Black
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
wiw an amazing start
CCBottle chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Really looking forward to this story. The writing is fun and the characters interact well with each other.
Indecisive Bob chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Nice story so far! It's certainly not the first "Travel through the Veil to get somewhere else," but it's one of the few that actually has someone extensively researching the thing beforehand and as far as I know, the only one that has someone actually alter/fix the Veil before going through it. I haven't seen enough to really say how much I like this story or not, but I am looking forward to where you take this story. Keep up the good work!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Great first chapter and interesting how their lives have progressed since the end of the war. I'd imagine it would be difficult to walk through without any idea of what was on the other side. Thanks for sharing!
Inuyasha-loves-Hanyou-Kagome chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Are you planning on this being a harry/hermione story? Could use of the star trek line by the way.
misteryman526 chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
A very good start! Looking forward to seeing exactly where (and when) they come out
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Wonderful beginning!
Karou WindStalker chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Interesting beginning, I do look forward to reading more of this.
I love your little shout out to Star Trek .. and the Moon Landing. _
Raven Marcus chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
I am HUGE Harry/Hermione shipper!
DeathCrawler chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
sounds promising looking forward the next chapter
Anderfail chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Great start so far, looks like you're going with an explorer theme for the story. If they have been using the veil as a way to execute criminals then it makes me wonder if perhaps the magical world is the reason why the Jedi and Sith exist in the first place. Regardless, it's clear that whomever went through would have an impact in some way.

Definitely looking forward to more.
Depositaire chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
A very interesting start for a very promising story. It would be nice to have a Harry/Aayla pairing, as there isn't very much of that and, if done well, it can be a very beautiful pairing. The last great fic I have read with that pairing was the Last Second Savior, but there is always too much time between each update, forcing me to re-read the entire story again.

Anyway, all questions about the pairing aside, I am looking forward to what is coming next.
QuietlyFreya chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Okay, I'll bite. Good start. Just careful with the pairing(s)? I've given up on so many stories with otherwise good writing just because it devolves into a harem fic with with little plot, little character development, or both. While I personally like 1:1 pairings best, I do enjoy 3 way relationships in stories from time to time, so long as each member gets their time in the spotlight, so to speak. Also a personal preference, I hate the sister wives "sharing" a husband thing. 3 way relationships in which all participants are equal are much more enjoyable and believable for me.

Beyond that, my concerns are what they always are with crossovers. Writing original plot is difficult, I understand that, but writing characters into existing canon but having their presence change nothing gets really old. It is of course all too easy to make the insert characters solve all the problems of their new universe in a trivial fashion, but there has to be some balance that can be found.

Oh, and for the love of satan, please no crossguard hilts and black-whatever lightsaber crystals. I get it, blue and green lightsabers are just not interesting enough. Doesn't mean we need masturbatory super-unique hero weapons. Bit too much of this in the last several HP/SW crossovers I've read.
Srathor chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
God I love your stories. I just wish you could finish a few of them.

Very good start on this, good jumping off point, hope you writing is easy and fast!
robert32514 chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
You just had to quote Star Trek, didn't you? LoL!
1,353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90 91 Next »