Reviews for Into The Black
Anderfail chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Great start so far, looks like you're going with an explorer theme for the story. If they have been using the veil as a way to execute criminals then it makes me wonder if perhaps the magical world is the reason why the Jedi and Sith exist in the first place. Regardless, it's clear that whomever went through would have an impact in some way.

Definitely looking forward to more.
Depositaire chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
A very interesting start for a very promising story. It would be nice to have a Harry/Aayla pairing, as there isn't very much of that and, if done well, it can be a very beautiful pairing. The last great fic I have read with that pairing was the Last Second Savior, but there is always too much time between each update, forcing me to re-read the entire story again.

Anyway, all questions about the pairing aside, I am looking forward to what is coming next.
QuietlyFreya chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Okay, I'll bite. Good start. Just careful with the pairing(s)? I've given up on so many stories with otherwise good writing just because it devolves into a harem fic with with little plot, little character development, or both. While I personally like 1:1 pairings best, I do enjoy 3 way relationships in stories from time to time, so long as each member gets their time in the spotlight, so to speak. Also a personal preference, I hate the sister wives "sharing" a husband thing. 3 way relationships in which all participants are equal are much more enjoyable and believable for me.

Beyond that, my concerns are what they always are with crossovers. Writing original plot is difficult, I understand that, but writing characters into existing canon but having their presence change nothing gets really old. It is of course all too easy to make the insert characters solve all the problems of their new universe in a trivial fashion, but there has to be some balance that can be found.

Oh, and for the love of satan, please no crossguard hilts and black-whatever lightsaber crystals. I get it, blue and green lightsabers are just not interesting enough. Doesn't mean we need masturbatory super-unique hero weapons. Bit too much of this in the last several HP/SW crossovers I've read.
Srathor chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
God I love your stories. I just wish you could finish a few of them.

Very good start on this, good jumping off point, hope you writing is easy and fast!
robert32514 chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
You just had to quote Star Trek, didn't you? LoL!
StratocasterInTheStratosphere chapter 1 . 1/8/2017