Reviews for The Root of Darkness
oiiiii u still alive?
OgamiRei-kun chapter 38 . 1/21
Hello, just binge-read your story;
It is really interesting, and finally someone realized the strength of ID-create to move.
It is also good how he interacted, but I would like to suggest his return to konoha after HP-verse.
This way this Verse can be considered as a sort of ...foreshadow(?) maybe? Also I would suggest after ending the Naruto Plotline (Kaguya) to eliminate the 5 points to travel, maybe increasing the cooldown time.
Konoha is a ninja village, and more or less all ties the MC has with his Humanity are there.
During his time in Hogwarts he should be more homesick, even just to feel contact with someone he cared for. After all he kinda disappeared in an attack. So first he should resolve his problems before starting his travels
Another is adding a maximum number of bloodlines that can be added after each level (25-50-75-100-125 for example) if you want him capable of doing that.
Perseus Rose chapter 30 . 1/21
was that a ducking Hellsing reference
FanatischerLeser chapter 30 . 1/17
Wasn't Saiko the first to call Shiro a monster? Now we must wait to see if he can live witout a head.
SandarClaws chapter 38 . 1/17
I need moreeeeeee
Shinra Ren chapter 38 . 1/16
Dood... Update pls.
man how long is this going to take
abandoned shitfic nothing original
TheArisingOverlord chapter 38 . 1/13
A pleasure to read. I look forward to the next chapter.
Dear Author, please continue this great story.
r u waiting to break 2000 reviews
come on dude where is the next chapter?
Red's Melancholy chapter 38 . 1/7
I hope everything is okay with you in real life. This is the longest break for the story yet, so hopefully you're okay. If so, I can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks and great job so far!
Big Fan chapter 38 . 1/5
Still sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see this continue, even 6 months later.

I miss reading about Shiro, please feed my addiction to this story soon.

Love, a Big Fan
I love your story and I really hope you continue. You create a great view on how the powers of the gamer without the main character falling flat.
1,990 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »