Reviews for Chicago
That photo she found would not be in color. Edward is 40 so that picture had to have been taken in the 1900’s. It would be in black and white.
I wouldn’t say deep down Renee wanted Edward for herself. She was very blatant about. Bella mentioned how oblivious she’s been frequently
EeWee chapter 44 . 6/26
Very good story. Love a badass Edward. Looking forward to the sequel.
americannight99 chapter 1 . 6/16
love this story can't wait for the next part
hela0023 chapter 37 . 6/10
How old is edward?
She should have said more to her mother. Renee is unbearable. What Bella said had no effect on her, she was still feeling smug and self righteous. She needs to cut ties with her.
I’m not surprised Renee came onto him or waited until Bella could catch her to pull her hand away. She wanted to cause a problem. She is spiteful and jealous. She accepted their marriage way too easily so I was just waiting her to act up.
jen5795 chapter 44 . 5/25
Loved this story and can't wait to read the sequel.
I just knew he sent Alice to watch her. I wouldn’t like that if I were Bella, I’d feel tricked.
Fleur50 chapter 44 . 4/30
Belle histoire.
TheaterofTragedy chapter 5 . 4/3
What I want to know is why Edward is asking out her mom if he’s supposedly interested in her. Excited to see how it plays out. I know Bella is young but I hope she doesn’t take any shit.
la-geologia chapter 44 . 3/18
Oh man, I enjoyed this so much! I love a good Olderward and and you did a fantastic job. I really enjoyed your writing, the characters, and the storyline was super juicy. I was completely sucked in! Thank you so much for sharing this story with us. 3 Do you still plan to continue their journey together in a sequel? Or a futureshot perhaps? I'd love to see how things turn out for these two. :)

Thanks again, girl. And I hope I get to see you in Atlanta for TFMU! I think I saw on FB that you were planning to attend. I'll be there, too! :)

All my best to you,
Belle
I'm actually glad that you made it realistic. I'm so tired of reading the same words over and over "and then...the pain turned to pleasure" It seems like that line is in almost every story ive read. I'm so glad you didn't use it! Good job. Its nice to see that your not picking up others bad habits.
Bella is acting exactly her age, all stupid and clingy!
Why would Edward need to pull out A FEW big bills to pay for a book...in the 1950's? Books were like what? 25 cents to a $1?
2,184 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »