Reviews for Conversations on a Barge
myrrh chapter 1 . 1/2
Excellent! I grinned all the way through and laughed outright at one point ("...After all, you've left the napkin and most of the tablecloth"). The dialogue is very in-character; it really feels like authentic additional scenes from the movie.
myrrh chapter 1 . 1/2
Excellent! I was grinning all the way through and laughed outright at one point ("...After all, you've left the napkin and most of the tablecloth."). The dialogue is totally believable; it feels like an authentic extra scene from the movie.
Sylarfan chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I love these conversation pieces.
Revelie chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Wow, wow, wow. LOVE your work. You have the voices of Evie, Rick, and Jonathan down perfectly. I am in awe.
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
"Sucker weighs a Godamn ton!"

I particularly liked Jonanthan and Rick's little chat about Rick's education and criminal record - a helluva conversational juxtaposition! Then later, their little conversation regarding the warden, or rather what happened at the end of it, had me in stitches. Which is weird, since I'm emetophobic... (Although when double checking my spelling just now I discovered that I barely fit in that category since I'm too normal!)

Jonathan. Love him to pieces.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
This was so wierd! Somehow you managed to tell a great story with only dialogue. Well done!

KrisEleven
Egyptian Princess chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Ah cute. Sigh of happieness. It's been a while since I've read one of those...

And I quote:

Sucker weighs a goddamn ton

TMR
Hamlets-pirate chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
It's good But in TMR Alex says "god dang ton" not "god damn".
lizzie chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
funny sentence..and sadly that,funny. :) - "Sure. That's the Legion for you. See the world, meet interesting people, and then kill them and take what they have."

liked it.

thanx.
Miss PurplePebble chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
this is very cool, and works well. reads quick and leaves you feeling very satisfied.

oh and the tmr reference! very nice you allways knew that line originally came from rick.

lots more work please.

love nicky. xx
horsefan chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
The reference was 'sucker weighs a goddamn ton'. i like these stories alot. keep up the good work!
katie janeway chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Loved it! Very amusing!
A. Windsor chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
heheheheheh too cute! to funny!

"Sucker weighs a goddamn ton." And we wonder where Alex gets his mouth...

GREAT JOB!
MaidM chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
very very good. very nice job. I like this story very much.
Amy chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
I love these fill-in dialogue pieces you do. Really wonderful.

I hope you do a few more. *nudge, nudge*