Reviews for Mesmorizing China
TTAznGrl92 chapter 7 . 2/22/2011
great story. hope you continue this story and hope mulan saves china again and get shang and the other soldiers back to normal. please continue this.
NascarGirl1424 chapter 7 . 5/24/2006
COME ON MORE CHAPTERS I KNOW YOU HAVE NOT ADDED ANYMORE FOR A VERY LONG TIME, NOW ADD MORE BEFORE I REPORT YOU FOR NOT DOING SO!
CluelessAngel chapter 7 . 3/5/2005
sounds good! i want to know what happends! does shang get out of the transe or does he kill mulan or does he get killed!
swimma chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
wow i really really like this story! i hope mulan and shang stay together and not chang lu he's nice but at the end of the movie they're in love so wel that's all and oh yeaj milan 2 comes out on febuary 1st!
hothing40 chapter 7 . 12/18/2004
Please make more chapters very soon please pretty please!
MiniEllie chapter 7 . 11/2/2004
uh-oh...is he falling in love with her? well that will make it more exciting...a sort of love triangle, but with an evil shang...wow! i hope shang's going to be okay and its good that mulan is now too. gd chapter!
alibi girl chapter 7 . 11/2/2004
YEAH! I'm so happy! Me likie! No that's not quiet right, me luv this story!
MiniEllie chapter 6 . 10/25/2004
is she going to start to like the good captain guy, Chang Lu? poor shang he can't help being controlled by chi fu. evil chi fu, i never really liked him. please update soon
vballchica22 chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
i lov your writing and well i just want to say i am a new writer on fanfic and if it is allright w/ you i might ask the more experinced writers such as your self for help to make my storey better
Bao Li Na chapter 5 . 12/31/2003
This is getting interesting! I must say this fanfic rocks. This chapter was melancholic...the whole country against Mulan...will Mushu appear anytime soon? Oh please let Shang get back into his senses! Keep it up. :) I hate Chi Fu more than I do in the movie...that stupid old wretch...I'm going to kill him...lol...I'm going to get into the story and kill him...may I? Ok...that was enough sugar for me. Anyways I still love this story...this is like your masterpiece.
P.S...I remembered our story Unexpected Turn...we really need to upload it...by the way I have the new chapters for The Son Of The General and The Struggle Of Yin and Yang...yet they are not typed in my computer...hopefully when I get my mouse back...I shall upload them as soon as I can...it's been the longest time since I uploaded one of my stories...I can't take it anymore! I'm getting crazy. Lol.
Bao Li Na chapter 4 . 12/31/2003
Hey Lynn. First of all Merry Christmas...(a little late, but well). I want to apologize for not writing to you or anything for the past months...my computers hard drive got damaged and they had to fix it all over again...and also my mouse screwed up...lol. Oh well I shall write an email to you soon as soon as I get my mouse back...it really is very hard to use the internet with only the keyboard...lol...that's why I never use it back home. Oh well I'll get to the real point of this review... I'm really liking this story...it's the best one of all..but damn Chi Fu...is this only a nightmare? Guess I'll have to keep reading. Very well... I hope you can understand, but in the meantime I get my mouse back at least I will check out your stories and post reviews.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2003
Very violent...
Angel452 chapter 6 . 12/30/2003
Shang wont kill her, will he? She will somehow break the spell that Chi Fu has on him, right?
Please. . .
Please post more as soon as possible.
blueraven007 chapter 6 . 12/30/2003
I LUV IT U HAV 2 FINISH SOON!
PLEZ! I DONT REMEMVER FINDING ANY MISTAKES BUT IT WAS GREAT! SO WILL SHANG COME OUT OF THE TRANCE B4 HE KILLS HER?
blueraven007 chapter 5 . 11/27/2003
this storie just keeps getting better and better! i'm in the process of writing my own but having a little trouble. the summery is this Mulan gets kidnapped escapes only to find out that Shang went after her so she goes back to save him. but will she be in time? ive also put in as many cliffhangers as i could without driving people crazy. e-mail me some time maybe you can give me some pointers?