Reviews for In Times of Trouble
MaMia chapter 19 . 7/6
How have I not seen this fic earlier is beyond me.
Great story with mystery behind magic.
Hope You'll update soon cause I can't wait to read more. Bet I'm not the only one.
Dulcinea86 chapter 19 . 6/23
You are evil . Another great story. Holy shit I can’t wait to see what’s next.
Jalaynas chapter 19 . 6/6
So good! More soon please.
Hexpen chapter 19 . 6/5
Aghhh! I love this story! And what a spot to leave it. I know I'm greedy, but I can't wait for the next chapter. :D

Thank you for sharing!
Hexpen chapter 7 . 6/4
Reading back through this for the new chapter and remembering why I loved it so much the first time. Narcissa in this scene is tragic and beautiful, and I think very true to her cannon character. Not to mention it rings true to me as a mom. Thank you so much for sharing your work!
teddyandlilyforever chapter 19 . 6/2
Cliffhanger! Please update soon!
pgoodrichboggs chapter 19 . 6/1
Awesome chapter! So it appears that Harry still has his wand and that it didn't break this time. I love intense Draco so hot!
Snowflake Dazzle chapter 19 . 6/1
What an amazing story! I found your story while looking at favorites from another author and your description intrigued me; I wasn't disappointed! I love how true to character they started before moving to where they are now. I cannot wait for Harry to get this explanation and to see what happens next! Thank you for all your hard work so far!
nanny922 chapter 19 . 6/1
Awesome chapter! Cannot wait for more
HPForever24 chapter 19 . 6/1
WOW! Cannot wait for MORE! Thanks for a GREAT story!
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 19 . 5/31
Glad that Draco got to Hermione on time, but can’t wait to see Harry’s and Narcissa’s reaction.
Dexter Riley chapter 19 . 5/30
Amazing.
LiL-Princess-Of-Death chapter 19 . 5/30
Amazing chapter I cant wait for you to update!
dracosgirl007 chapter 19 . 5/30
That was a great chapter! Poor Harry a snake and a bad apparition and waking to find his best friend kissing his enemy. I loved it thanks for the update!
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 19 . 5/29
What an unpleasant thing for Harry to wake up to. First a giant snake tries to eat him, and then Malfoy just pops in for some bloody reason. Havoc happens and he passes out, and then he wakes up to Draco snogging his best friend.