Reviews for In Times of Trouble
Samzie chapter 20 . 9/7
This story is amazing! Looking forward to the next chapter! :D
tmtcltb chapter 20 . 9/5
What a tough situation all around. I understand Harry’s suspicions but it isn’t making things easy for Hermione!
hellafun chapter 20 . 9/5
So good. I can't wait to see what happens when/if Ron comes back! xoxo
hellafun chapter 20 . 9/5
"No one would ever accuse him of being the most observant person in the world." How so very true of Harry Potter!
hellafun chapter 19 . 9/5
Oh how I have been waiting for this moment. They finally come together. I cannot wait to see how Harry reacts. You are a goddess for getting this update up. I know things have been crazy for you! xoxo
Hexpen chapter 20 . 9/2
I did a little happy dance when I saw this update! Well, no, not really, because I was laying on the couch and sleepy, but mentally it was a happy dance. :D

This is still one of my favorite fics and I'm so glad you haven't abandoned it. Nice slap from Hermione there too. I can only imagine what will happen when Ron shows up. I'm greedy, always after more of the story! Thanks for sharing your work!
skyeryder01 chapter 20 . 9/2
Great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Roze Potter chapter 20 . 9/2
So happy to read you! This is clearly one of the best fanfiction on this website currently.
To regain Harry's trust, Hermione should let him decide what to tell to Draco about their quest (of course, he has to accept that he is staying). To know that Hermione didn't tell Draco anything about the Horcruxes might make relax a bit.
What about how Snape was helping them to exchange personal objects ? This clearly shows he is on their side. Well if you exclude he made it to spy on the golden trio for Voldemort. But, once Draco's allegiances are clear to Harry, Hermione should tell him about it.
Hoping to read the sequel soon ! xoxoxo
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 20 . 9/1
Now things are getting interesting.
MoonKitten02 chapter 20 . 9/1
Thanks for the chapter!
Naysaykaybay chapter 20 . 9/1
Thank you! I'm really enjoying your writing.
mojowitchcraft chapter 20 . 9/1
If she just told Harry that his parents were the same he would be a lot more understanding I think! Unless she doesn’t know that but I thought snape told her?
Great chapter so glad to finally have Draco and Hermione together!
Wynter Phoenix chapter 20 . 9/1
Lovely update!
crookshanks the kitty chapter 20 . 9/1
Awesome chapter, thank you! Harry was being too damn difficult but it’s understandable. He did deserve that slap though. I liked the way she told him off and explained things afterwards. Atleast he’s decided to try and accept things. Shit is going through go crazy when Ron returns. I just love how you write Dramione’s connection.
Jjz88 chapter 19 . 8/5
Love this. Please continue!