Reviews for Healing Hermione
Kinjo2k01 chapter 10 . 7/24/2018
Hi I really like this story.. great work
at-nightfall chapter 3 . 7/12/2018
Using the same ring first as an engagement ring and later as a wedding ring is common in Germany (at least in North Germany).
Both man and woman wear the rings, and a couple buys a matching set of rings around the time of the engagement.
As an engagement ring, the ring is worn on the ring finger of the left hand, as a wedding ring, the ring is worn on the ring finger of the right hand. (a custom in Germany and Austria)
These sort of wedding rings are usually relatively plain.
They are worn at work, when possible, but I have seen them worn on a chain under the shirt, when it is to dangerous wearing one on a finger. (e.g. in a machine shop)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/10/2018
I'm glad Neville had a chance to explain to Hermione why he didn't risk his life in a highly questionable attempt to save her.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2018
Heh, StrangeLastNameThatStartsWithAJ does sound like a bit of a prick - a reasonable, far-thinking prick, but a prick nonetheless... Ha!
old-crow chapter 10 . 7/4/2018
Hi,

Very well done.

Thanks for taking her idea to a higher level.

All the best.

Old-Crow
bkerrmom1 chapter 1 . 7/3/2018
I love this storyline !
Samantha chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
Be careful about issues including content, language and legalities, but more Harry/Hermione is a welcome thing.
lunadream13 chapter 10 . 4/22/2018
Great story.
ironhair chapter 10 . 3/14/2018
Thank you!
ironhair chapter 1 . 3/13/2018
I'm going to read every story of yours. Just to say wow, each time.
Jimbocous chapter 10 . 2/5/2018
Nicely done! I admit to wondering who the other Malfoy sycophants were, though perhaps they were unidentifiable?
tyrannicpuppy chapter 10 . 12/30/2017
Wow. This was a truly magnificent piece of work. I was rivited the whole way through.

I loved how you made the bond something tangible and sensible, as too often Bonded stories it just pops up out of nowhere.

I found myself a little confused with the bad guys at parts because you only used last names. It made it difficult to know if it was Draco or Lucius at points.

The action was all great and I enjoyed seeing a vengeful Harry defending his love as though he were every bit the godly presence you describe him as in the opening chapter. There is no power on earth that could protect someone who hurt Hermione from his wrath.

Excellent work on grounding the world with all those little tidbits. It shows when you put a little background work into something. Even if it only becomes a name we see once in passing, the fact that you were thinking of the details still comes through in the text.

I really enjoyed your view of the Unspeakables. We don't see much of them in the canon, but you managed to flesh them out in a way that kept them aloof, but also made them more relatable.

Hermione's parents were stupendous (as the often are). The love they have for their daughter is clear, and it's nice to see a Mr. Granger that doesn't want to skin Harry alive for his interest in their daughter.

I will most definitely be looking into further works by you with great delight. Thank you for this wonderful time out from the drudgery of the real world.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
What a fantastic start. I'm completely hooked already.

So hooked this is all I can give right now.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/11/2017
I don't think they be aloud to tell her parents. Maybe if the gave them a ring that can't be taken off that would keep people out of there head. And have them take an oath that won't let them speak of their job. So truth serums won't work. That my only problem with this story. Well also that I wish we had a little of her ions thoughts of toms obsession of her. Great story
draconin chapter 10 . 11/12/2017
Great story! I can really see the two of them as a great partnership in the Unspeakables. If you ever get the inspiration for a sequel I'd love to read it.
611 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »