Reviews for Healing Hermione
miguel.puentedejesus chapter 1 . 4/24/2021
Un Maravilloso Comienzo!
Maravilloso
Kai chapter 4 . 3/18/2021
In canon the Dursleys never were that violent. But can't they imagine that treating a child, especially if it has arcane powers you don't completely understand, like that and let it live in the end, is the surest way to get murdered as soon as the child sees, right or wrong, a chance to end its pain and get away with it? Or is imagination so freaky that they refuse such a concept? You'd have to be extremely stupid not to expect retribution.
4fundaore chapter 10 . 3/4/2021
Thanks
bones71 chapter 10 . 2/7/2021
That was excellent I can honestly say I was a bit worried as To break a curse is one of the best stories I have read. However your remaining of that story is absolutely brilliant. Thank you for writing this
EmeraldMeetsAuburn chapter 10 . 2/4/2021
A remarkable end to a remarkable story. Kudos for that. A bit more work, however, could've been put into Harry & Hermione's relationship, even though romance is not the main genre and the fact that they knew each other far too well (long, too) than most people do. The rest of the plot seems pretty convincing to pass off as a classic thriller.
RightWrong chapter 10 . 11/24/2020
What an amazing, incredibly fun story.

I’m so sorry it’s over, there’s so much more I wanted to read about! Hunting down the remnants of the death eaters, ferreting out the leaks, accidental meeting of the ‘Worthless Weasel’, inviting him to their wedding (evil grin), father’s speech at said wedding remarking how ‘one person’ walked away from her because ‘it might kill them’ and then harry refused to live in a world without her (more evil grins), rubbing it in. Lol.

I also missed not reading the reactions at the DMLE when she quit, now that I think about it. Or a ‘friendly’ Christmas dinner in which harry remarks he learned a lot from Neville, namely to not risk his life saving everyone else since he’d leave his family alone. Or something to that effect. I’m sure you get my meaning, I just wanted to read more! And more juicy reckoning bits, lol.

Thank you so much for writing this.
611 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »