Reviews for Healing Hermione
RightWrong chapter 6 . 11/24/2020
I still love this story. I’ll admit I was hoping Hermione would be operations too, to stand by Harry’s side like she usually does. Other than that I don’t have much more to comment lol. I suck at chapter reviews, I feel silly essentially repeating that I like a story, heh.
RightWrong chapter 3 . 11/24/2020
I still love your story. But I was ...disappointed in this chapter.

Where was Ron’s ‘very logical’ approach when it was his sister being attacked by a sixty foot basilisk and he was ‘essentially asking harry to die’ since only an ‘idiot’ would go and try to rescue her under those circumstances ? Why isn’t harry furious? I’d have killed the fucking weasel if he had let the most important person in my life die ‘because it was risky’ after I went and saved his fucking sister for him, at his request no less.

Why didn’t Hermione at least take a good solid partying shot? ‘No, you really, really aren’t. If Harry and myself were like you, your sister would have become basilisk food’ - I think this is the very LEAST that wanker would have deserved.

(*) the ‘sensible, logical’ thing back then in CoS after all was for Hermione to stay hidden in the library until the end of Quidditch and then, once she had the protection of everyone around her, leave Hogwarts with Harry. Stunning him if necessary. Then send an owl to the DMLE and wish them good luck.

Anyway, I’m disappointed but this is still a great story.
RightWrong chapter 1 . 11/24/2020
This is so far extraordinary. I can feel the raw emotions of each character clearly. I’m really looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/21/2020
Very nice
Sirius-about-harmione chapter 10 . 11/18/2020
Another great end to a great writing. Are we getting a christmas special? (Chuckling)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/16/2020
Hermione is such a bi**h... she tried to rape Harry’s mind earlier when he clearly said he couldn’t share that. Now she is forcefully going with Harry against his direct orders as her superior. And that too with a smug grin. She just wants to prove that she is better and smarter than Harry. Well sucks to be you granger, but Harry is definitely smarter, more intelligent and better than you. And did anyone notice that she was also very happy when her own mother was proved wrong about Knight bus. What the f**k is her problem?
Guest chapter 10 . 11/2/2020
Great story. Harry kept his job a secret. But than hermione is brought in and now her parents know. They aren’t aloud to tell anyone and muffles can’t block and protect their minds so no. They should of been obliviated. Well really Harry should of cleaned hermione and himself up and took off the cloak and kept their job a secret.
DocCBM chapter 10 . 10/24/2020