Reviews for Healing Hermione
wookie100 chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
I really enjoyed this. Please keep it going and update soon.
Mrh99 chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Excellent start! Definitely looking forward to next chapter. Thanks!
Vegasman59 chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Damn what a start! I think it should wait until Hermione could Help him on this one!
Bearmauls chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Solid opening. Events felt somewhat rushed, but that's hardly uncommon in opening chapters. I think you might have also overly-harshed the opinions of others who wouldn't agree to perform the ritual with Hermione. It sounds like a really risky undertaking, more likely to fail than succeed, and with consequences even if it does succeed. Obviously Harry is the selfless hero and was willing to eat an AK to the face (that level of disinterest in your own survival is unhealthy, although likely giving his manipulative upbringing) so of course he's going to volunteer, but Hermione's other friends really shouldn't be judged for not doing such a thing.

Anyways, I will keep reading, cause I always like me a post-Hogwarts story with HP as a badass Unspeakable.
marlastiano chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Good :)
pianomouse chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Fabulous start! I am officially hooked. Thank you for sharing this.
ctc1000 chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Great start! It seems to me slightly unbelievable that nobody would be willing to do the rite. I can understand Ron not having the guts to do it - but you would have thought Luna or somebody like that would volunteer. Maybe you should emphasize that it requires an extreme amount of magical power to do it, and most wizards/witches lack the necessary power. I know you talked about the squib thing later but it wasn't clear whether it was because it was too late, too many days, as opposed to need a lot of power.

I enjoy Hermione's parents being part of the story, and hope they have bigger roles! It is an interesting story, and I hope to see a lot of Harry and Hermione interaction. I think there have been a couple Hermione gets cursed and Harry has to save her because Ron is a git but yours promises to be more detailed than the others.
discb chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
This looks like it will be a lot of fun, thanks for doing this.
jkarr chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
this is an interesting story
thekingofsweden1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
I was all prepared to make a comment about wanting to see some rock and roll after your a/n, but I quickly forgot it as the chapter grew more and more intense. This really drags a person in.
Interesting idea with the Unspeakables being the ones who used the mark to summon, and Rookwood stealing it for Voldemort. Don't think I've seen it before, and it's really clever.
Good usage of the whole Operations/Research split of the DoM idea. Juvenal is an interesting character even in his limited appearance. His action at the end there was quite amusing.
Greg36 chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Hum?

O wait, it is the end of the chapter ? But i only started to read it !

Very good start, please post the next chapter soon.

Truely yours,