Reviews for Blood Bonds
Mzuark chapter 16 . 1/12
Man, it's a shame you couldn't continue this. I was really looking forward to Dio fighting Alucard.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/20/2019
I hope you update
The Dark Hour chapter 6 . 11/5/2018
I couldn't stop laughing at this chapter. I swear, his action is borderline OOC and its hilarious!
Warmachine375 chapter 16 . 3/14/2018
Now this is quite an interesting crossover of Hellsing and Jojo's Bizarre Adventures "Blood Bonds" and it's awesome. Young Integra going to school by Penwood's insistence to not get too detached from social activity with other people and enjoying a semblance of a normal life before taking up leadership of the Hellsing Organization, and meeting Jonathan Joestar, Erina Pendleton, and also Dio Brando before he became a vampire through the Stone Mask.

As expected, Integra eventually gets along, to an extent, with Jonathan and Erina as her first friends despite some early mishaps in their first meeting, and inevitably but not unexpected she made an enemy out of Dio who tried to pick on her, believing Integra to be an easy target like Erina... only to get kicked in the dick by her for his trouble with the pained shrill of "WRRRRRYYYYY!" and it's goddamn hilarious. Hope Integra does it on Dio again and again as a running gag in the future. XD

With Integra around with Jonathan, Erina and Dio in their young lives including Speedwagon too as well after reading Chapters 1-16, things would get really interesting between the Joestars and the Hellsings and see how much the worlds of Hellsing and Jojo's Bizarre Adventures have merged quite well in this story.

I noticed Alucard gets a little jealous of his young master Integra interacting with others of her age outside of the Hellsing Manor which Walter took notice in their conversation, lol. Hope we get some shades of Abridged Alucard too as well if you know what I mean. :D

Oh Alucard, don't easily dismiss Jonathan that early, stick around and you will eventually be impressed of his strong resolve and fighting spirit, and his great mastery of the Ripple in training and battle. XD

Heck, maybe Jonathan will probably end up being the one who can kill Alucard permanently and grant his wish for true death at the hands of a true human the King of Vampires is looking for while strongly retaining his humanity and his beliefs. Even if Jonathan failed and died on his own terms as a human and managed to leave a deep impression on Alucard, the Count will hold nothing but great respect for the Joestars carrying on Jonathan's legacy and will through the passing years and also being trustworthy friends of the Hellsing Organization, and he would be extremely pissed as hell at Dio desecrating Jonathan's body and power by using it as his own i.e. Dio's living head attached to Jonathan's headless corpse.

And also, Alucard should not also easily underestimate Erina. Despite being a proper lady, the girl got her inner fire with a bit of pride and impudence and her icy cold eyes, and it still persisted on her twilight years of her age. After all, Erina did defy Dio after he stole her first kiss from Jonathan by washing her mouth off with dirty water to spite him despite being weaker than him, and is one of the few people tempering her hotheaded grandson Joseph while also not betraying her grace and showing deep wisdom.

I have a bad feeling that Zeppelin would mistake Alucard as a vampire being turned by the Stone Mask with Integra and her household as his hypnotized thralls in an inevitable encounter which leads to a fight, revealing Zeppelin's use of Ripple and harming Alucard with that power that surprises him, until being clarified from the misunderstanding that Alucard is actually Count Dracula from Bram Stoker's Gothic novel.

Imagining Integra learning Ripple from Zeppelin, and probably developing or awakening her own Stand if possible, would be awesome and probably quite beneficial for the Hellsing Organization in fighting vampires and other supernatural beings that threaten the safety of Britain on even or fair ground with her own personal team of Ripple users she would train and lead on the field. Even Walter would like to learn Ripple and also Stand too as well that will further enhance his already formidable abilities which he was well-known as the Angel of Death in service to the Hellsing Family.

Best benefits of using Ripple is that Integra, and also Walter too as well, would get to age much slower than normal as the Ripple's usage and constant exercising can help preserve the user's vitality, making them look more youthful and be more energetic even during old age although this method has its limits.

With Ripple's slowing age effect, Integra who's 52 years old as shown in the Hellsing Ultimate timeskip's epilogue would look like she's in her 30s while Walter who's 69 years old would look like he's in his 50s. No wrinkles at all, lol. :D

Alucard would find the Ripple intriguing and sees it as a potential weapon wielded in the hands of a true human who can finally defeat and kill him while that said human staying true to themselves and their beliefs no matter what Alucard throws at them just like how Abraham van Hellsing had done the impossible back when he was Count Dracula and Integra's ancestor is the reason why he's the Hellsing Organization's most powerful asset.

Not sure how would the Iscariot Organization react about the existence of the Ripple, and the Ripple users' purpose of fighting off the Pillar Men's influence on the world along with the vampires and zombies created with their Stone Masks, and stopping them from ever achieving perfection as the Ultimate Lifeforms through the Red Stone of Aja. It'd be really bad if the Iscariots antagonize the Ripple users and attempt to purge them all for using the power not of God in their skewed perspective, unless they're at least reasonable or desperate enough to learn it so they can better fight off and eradicate evil from the face of the world.

Unless of course, the Ripple users kept themselves in near complete incognito from the world's eyes as harmless looking spiritually enlightened people and wait for the day to confront the Pillar Men and defeat them after they have awakened from their 5,000 year slumber. With some help from the Joestars and the Hellsings of course. :D

For some reason, I almost feel sorry for Dio when Alucard tears him apart verbally, psychologically and literally in a bloody mess after becoming a newly-christened vampire through the Stone Mask and was threatening or about to kill his master Integra during the chaos and carnage he has caused on Jonathan, Speedwagon and the British constables trying to apprehend him for his crimes when that time comes.

But then, I remember that without Dio who is responsible for many major events of the Jojo series, from the death of Jonathan Joestar to the Joestar Family's sudden acquisition of Stand power and his legacy persists throughout the series if he dies early by Alucard's bloody hand, Jonathan won't be motivated to learn Ripple from Zeppelin to stop Dio and his grandson Joseph and his allies could have serious trouble trying to fight and defeat the Pillar Men: Kars, Esidisi, Wamuu and Santana without the Ripple power needed to stand their ground against powerful ancient superhuman beings who are even far millennia older than even the No-Life King and they are vulnerable to the rays of the Sun and to the Ripple.

So yeah, Dio will have to survive and live on so the Joestars will have their Ripple and eventually Stand powers thanks to him. Assuming he can get away from Alucard and outsmarted him to the point that the No-Life King would take Dio as a fun challenge as cat and mouse.

And also, I wonder if we will get to see The Major, The Captain, Rip van Winkle, Schrödinger, Zorin Blitz, and The Doctor in this story, and they would probably butt heads with Rudol von Stroheim especially when there's a threat of the Pillar Men happening depending on how their views and ideals clash with one another despite being Nazis. Stroheim was a noble demon and could get along well with The Captain but won't like the rest of the Millennium core members for obvious reasons.

Anyways, it's a really awesome crossover and I'm looking forward for the next chapter. Faved and Followed. :D *started posing fabulously for no reason*
cyzja922 chapter 16 . 2/17/2018
I thought this story is dead, apparently i am wrong
Meijin Lightus chapter 16 . 2/15/2018
Great chapter m8
Pubilus chapter 15 . 2/4/2018
Time skip! I am now fully caught up, and I cannot wait for what comes next. Not to mention, maybe a shift in POV to either Alucard or DIO in Part 3 after this part is all done? That would be really cool.
Pubilus chapter 8 . 2/4/2018
Oh crap, it's happening.
At the beginning, I thought I would have liked something like Alucard and Young Joseph trading banter, but I think I like this better. I don't really know why, but hey. It's my taste, I guess.
Pubilus chapter 5 . 2/4/2018
And this marks the second major change to the Jojo mythos. Ooh, if only this was the Abriged version...
But this is looking really cool so far.
cyzja922 chapter 9 . 12/19/2017
This is one of the best crossover i have ever read. Keep it up m8!
The TableGod Workshiper chapter 15 . 11/4/2017
Please continue
HentaiKami chapter 15 . 6/21/2017
I'm pretty interested to see how the Vamp-Dio and Alucard interaction plays out.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/27/2017
Eneru-dio-face FTW

So Is Jonathan still the son of Lord George Joestar or is he just a commoner now? Erina was a Doctor's daughter last I checked so her attending a public school wouldn't be out of the question.
kyugan chapter 15 . 4/27/2017
so jonathan didn't thrash dio as in canon then?
Daxen123 chapter 15 . 3/25/2017
Oh man I can't wait for Alucard to kick Dios ass when he becomes a vampire, though I realize if Integra survives phantom blood, will you have her live up to battle tendancy?