Reviews for UnderDoom
kevlar1234567 chapter 12 . 9/1
Hooray for the update! But I have something to say on it. If it keep going like it went in those two new chapters, the story will become just retelling the original Undertale storyline with minor changes due to different main character. It looks like you adjust the main characters actions to the Undertale storyline. The Dogi encounter is worst case: Chara just gets the idea that Doomguy needs to lay in dirt from nowhere. Don't do it. Adjust the storyline to new character instead. I think it'd be much better if Doomguy solved problems by his own and in his own way.
Shadowmar87 chapter 11 . 8/29
Dude, thanks for continuing! Doom Eternal ftw!
Quam Intellectus chapter 12 . 8/29
I love the weird relationship of Chara and Doomguy
watstha chapter 12 . 8/27
Normally I can't stand fics where they force dialogue on Doom Slayer, but your take (coupled with the fact this is pre-Argent D'nur's fall) feels natural and ends up being good.

It really looks like he's on his last steps before fully becoming the Slayer and what's best is I can totally picture him with his Quake champions classic attire. Keep up the good work!
cipher66 chapter 12 . 8/27
chara x doomguy? can't say I dont approve xD

Good chapters, glad to see you back!

Protip: Moar!
Mendoza249 chapter 12 . 8/27
It be funny if, once Doomguy starts fighting with his weapons that his enemies start hear the Doom 2016 soundtrack XD
Mendoza249 chapter 11 . 8/27
Starting to get wholsome
Noob6 chapter 12 . 8/26
doomguy feels like he's becoming dadguy to chara, next thing you know, they'll be killing demons together and going father daughter shopping :)
CapitalClassShip chapter 12 . 8/26
First Time Chara is in Love with the Crossover Character Good Choice.
Section Z chapter 11 . 8/25
I know most are probably looking forward to the Doom Guy's reactions to bunny filled Snowdin (a good thing to look forward to).

But me? I want him to impress everybody with using his chainsaw to make ice sculptures.
... Chara holding a doomguy helmet is kawai as fuck.
If you look closely, Chara might not be such a murder kid after all anyways.
Chara tutoring Doomguy as Goodguy 101. You won the game pal.
tfw you try to tip a lv max character and you don't know it yet
williamcll chapter 11 . 8/24
"At the rate everyone keeps throwing themselves at me, the demons will find me before I find them."
Yeah let's no open that barrier.