Reviews for Miserable Ills
kk bk chapter 21 . 8/12
I loved reading this fic
Sahrgal chapter 1 . 8/9
"upsetti spaghetti" XD That is my new favorite thing! I just finished the fic... BRAVO!
Kris chapter 13 . 1/29
I like the shrug doodle in the author's notes. :)
Sheepdog20 chapter 10 . 1/14
I am in love with this story. It’s well written and flows well.
Rosie chapter 21 . 1/4
This was a well written chapter.
Erudik chapter 20 . 8/21/2017
Worth the wait! Even tho I recently found this and only had to wait a week. Haha. :3
Moudin chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
Wow j'adore ton histoire ! J'ai hâte de lire la suite ! Bonne continuation
Ms.H.B chapter 20 . 8/14/2017
Now that the steamy bit is out of the way can we get to the Tarsus reveals? I'm pretty sure Kodos is not active in the new movie-verse because Old!Spock hunted him down and quietly disappeared him.
Shadow Eclipse chapter 20 . 8/11/2017
HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS YAOI!
that was HOT! *fan's burning face*
well this is most definitely going on my fav list
can't wait till next time
Irene34 chapter 20 . 8/7/2017
How can a sex scene between two males be so arousing for a female? Loved it.
Pink defender chapter 20 . 8/6/2017
there are no words, other than maybe WOW and WOW again
Jaylen0827 chapter 20 . 8/6/2017
I don't think you have anything to worry about, that chapter was amazing! Not only was it like the best sex scene ever, the emotional roller coaster between then was beautifully written. Hopefully now all their insecurities can be laid to rest. I think they both need to discuss all of their past tribulations with each other in the light of day to finally put them behind them. I think they both need that catharsis, now they can trust each other.
Again, beautiful chapter. Kudos!
Anime Princess chapter 20 . 8/5/2017
Finally is right! Spock tried SO hard to do things correctly, but Jim is his weakness! LOL
I LOVE how their emotions fed one another and how Spock took such control over Jim, made him feel free, weak, strong, tied down, and everything in between!
How both seemed to see themselves as broken, but to each other they are the strength they didn't realized they needed to be whole! AWESOME!
Fallen669 chapter 19 . 6/29/2017
MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! Pleeeeaaassssseeeee?
Shadow chapter 19 . 6/6/2017
Ahh that's so sweet. I love reading fluffy h/c
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »